• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JapanesePanda

13 days! Is it me, or is time going quick? Before we knew the release date, it felt like the days were dragging and dragging...and now we know it, it feels like time has flown by! This is why I wanted Square-Enix to announce the release date!

tidusffxwakka

i know thats the reply i will get but with the kh2 release date they give me some info about the site like check it soon etc. which was correct as that friday we got the date.

anywho i may just go crazy with these last 12/13 days its boring time 4 me at least is dragging except i start uni in 1 week so then the days will fly!

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
i certainly know that on the 28th which is 11 days away it will be released

hey..will they still have coloured box corosponding to the different drive forms

Dark Fire

Guys thats right the 28th for aussie, and 29th for uk, i fell sorry for you guys, but it's only a day. wooooooooot 11 days XD and now that i have exams the time will go even faster coz i am at home til its release. XD

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
^lol not so true, when you have nothing to do you feel like time goes by slow. So just watch tele. that helps =D Computer, play games they usually past time. start Kh again, as 11am before you know it, you are nearly done and it is 10pm XD lol

vinnieminnie

I don't know where to ask this so I will ask it here:)

does anybody know if kh:final mix could come to europe?

tidusffxwakka

i think we may get extras im just not 100% sure. has anyone signed up to the kh2 newsletter from the official site i did but never got my activation email from square enix has anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back