• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

Re: What are looking forword to doing most?! (Eurpiens and Australiens only lol!)

-_- This is for Europien and Australien members only! Don't you ever read the title?

Santuary

Re: What are looking forword to doing most?! (Eurpiens and Australiens only lol!)

Now your just being a jerk! If your going to make fun of me just coz i don't have KH2 yet, you might as well go around making fun of all the Europein and Australien members here!

Mickey Killer

Jeez, calm down, Sanctuary. I'm not making fun of you for not having it, nor am I trying to be mean. I apologize if you are in fact serious. It was just a joke based on the fact that the US has had it for quite some time now. And there are alot of threads like this.

Yeesh, take a step back and calm down. We all know you are looking foward to it, but you don't need to make a thread every day.

Santuary

1.......2.........3.................4.........5........6...........7............8.........9............10. Okay, i feel better now. I just wanted to have a little fun, thats all. Close this thread if you really think its pointless, and continue pelting me with rotten eggs!

EDIT: I'm really sorry i over reacted:cry:

RsOoXrAas

lol, thats funny, dont get ur hopes up that much, european dude, kh2 is good, but it doesnt live up to the height that u all think its gonna be

RikuSora

:p Oookey... I guess I'll just have to play it.. That's all I need... just... hold... the damn thing... In... my... hands! *faint*

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^ Correction: 9 days. Anyway, I have CoM to keep me occupied until next Friday as well as the forums. I only bought CoM about a month ago and I'm stuck! Arrrrgh!

And then to think you bought it for nothing... ;) Nah Im kidding, but its gonna be remade for the PS2.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman

Obviously not, Mr. doesn't haven't it yet!:nahnah:

Besides, this is just like all the other threads, only with a different title.

Que Mr. maturity of a 5 year old! I mean we made threads like this when KH2 was ohh so close, even though i liked the first a bit better for the STORY ONLY, & come on there is no need for any of youre post here that are like this one. To tell the truth people like you sicken me.

Also sanctuary don't let him get you down, just laugh & have fun. KH2 is finally about in youre grasp, you should be happy not downntrotten by our rude members. I'm happy for you, because you're finally getting Kh2.:thumbup:

Dark Fire

7 days, 7 days, 7 days.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

Finally and no more maths exams to hinder my fun of it. I saw the book today, it looks great... i can't bloody wait, 2 years nearly people, 2 years... i've been waiting and some of you just as long or longer... and MFG it is almost here i think i'm gonna cry :cry:

7 DAYS!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol XD here is some new news on KH2:FM and remake CoM

Firstly, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories will be remade in 3D for the Playstation 2 and feature voiceovers alongside a variety of other content..

SCREENSHOTS INFORMATION
- Axel: "Me? I'm Axel, got it memorized?"
- Donald: "Huh? Fire! Fire!" [Donald is on fire like in the KH:COM Manga]
- Sora is shown fighting a Large Body
- Sora is shown opening one of the doors with a card

Moving on, the issue featured several new screenshots of Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix...

SCREENSHOTS INFORMATION
- Axel: "You have no where to go have you?" (Namine and Axel in Twilight Town)
- Namine and the Organization in Twilight Town.
-Roxas fighting with Riku/Ansem with 2 keyblades in The World that Never Was
(Talking to Riku/Ansem in The World That Never Was)

Finally, heard rumors about a KH Cartoon? They are false! The truth is Square Enix are releasing a mobile phone version of their anime/manga magazine GanGan (GanMoba). Avaliable on it will be the KH Manga.
KH Cartoon = False

Look out for our TGS 2006 coverage between September 22nd - 24th)

That's all for now!
Note: Scans of the latest V-JUMP have yet to appear online

Source: http://www.kh2.co.uk/

Anyway 8 DAYS UNTIL RELEASED IN UK

tidusffxwakka

dual weilder could you put a spoiler alert for your post as its quite heavy, but a com remake sounds cool, atleast we know we will get that just 6 months after the rest of the world. now a fm isnt soo appealing as only a little extra info is included. and the kh cartoon is just a cellphone mag o well i think it woulda been crap anyways.

8 days to go!!! time is now goin quickly for me cant wait i preorderin it on monday for the mini guide lol as its free.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
My god, my holidays are seriously the worst ever. IT'S ALL ****ING WAITING! Waiting for new iPods to come in stock at Myer and then waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2. That's all I've been doing. Just waiting! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back