• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivius

great!!!!!!!!!!

I was just a a store here in Holland so I asked when will I get kingdom hearts 2 if I pre-order it? the guy looks at his computer and gets a shock! he says: we'll have him tomorrow or wednesday! :lol: so Europeans go to your stores and check out for kingdom hearts 2 maybe you will get it sooner then friday!!

Welshcake

lol, we're so excited, the only thing we can talk about is how many hours we are getting it in!

tam_tam

ohh!! i cant wait either. 5 days here in norwegian=D i am going to the store at once when they call me=D celebrate with some snax and drinks=D and play the whle night=)

tam_tam

Re: great!!!!!!!!!!

nahh.. i live in wurope. i aksed the same question. and ill get it on saturday =( but it is soon=) at my vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AxelRoxas

lol i dought that they have...but 2 days to go till i get it

o_O In my country (Continent) It's supposed to be realesed on friday.. TOO LONG! GAH!!

I'm checkin the store tomorrow

It opens 11 every weekdays, and the time is now about 21:00.. soo..
3+24x3+11... 86 hours!?!?!?!?! WTF!!!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master

well they haven't played it because they live in a different place than you do and they can't get it until it comes where they live.

Sorel

but something really bothers me... I dont really know if KH2 will come to sweden on friday.. a few shops say october and some other shops say 29 september. im not gonna wait one more month!

Sorel

lol in some stores where im from says october 2006... thats not good... i hate those stores. everyone knowes it will come this week but hell no sweden are always to stupid to check the latest news on games

Fendir

This Friday is gonna be a special day. Snacks and cola with Kingdom Hearts 2 :loveit:
(and yes I'm new here but not new to KH ) \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back