• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This week's been going fast for me. I hope I have no homework on Friday, but hey, if I do, then I'll do it on a lesson on Friday afternoon in which we get rid of the homework ... or I might sneak online lol. Yep, 2 more days now!

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
how the hell did you get it earily, and from who? coz i wannna know, well not now bbut ofr future reference coz the earlist time now for me is when i get it..... only 14 more hours :thumbsup:

Myer, Highpoint, Melbourne, Australia.

They must've put it out on the shelves early by mistake. And dropped the price by $20 as well. :p

Final Fantasy

hehe i get to PLAY my game in 12 hours!
there sellin at kmart for $85 dollars so im gonna get the eb to match the price and get the game for $85 :D

Sorel

i cecked the swedish releasedate for KH2 today on EB and they have KH2 in stock but does not sell them until friday :) i saw the front cover of KH2 it was shiny :D

tidusffxwakka

the case is now at gamestation, they have a released friday sticker on but the game people will give me mine tomorrow for coming in each day lol to see the cases soooo shiny,

btw i walk past game each day before uni as i have like an hour before lessons soo i get bored i not sad or anything lol

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
^ Yo, I saw it at Gamestation too! I'm gonna go see it one last time tomorrow when I have a free period in college. It said "Coming soon on September 29th" or something like that. I can barely wait now!

Welshcake

huh.....I wait until Friday. I've got it all planned out yes.....first I go to get the guidebook, then, I'm off to GAME to get KH2!!! YAY!!! as for tomorrow, I'm going to sleep early, that is, if I can...

Twilight_Kid

Lol, I could have got the game on Tuesday D: But was at friend's house and yesterday I had to work. I was supposed to today..... but the game was just so tempting! XD

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
w00t go you!!!! WELL DONE FOR YOU FRANCE AND AUSTRALIAN GAMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOooOOO playing the game yet? Is it good? DON'T TELL US ANYTHING!

1 DAY FOR UK!!

Even though I can't spot any extras, I don't care, because I've been totally sucked in. Played about 6 hours so far...

Rikus_Aus_lover

hey!! oh my gosh i just got the game today!!! it's soooooooooooooo good!!!! it's everything i expected it to be!!! hope you guyz enjoy it!!!! been playing it for hours!! hope you guyz enjoy it as much as i am!
*runs off to play some more*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back