• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Here's my plan for today:

1. Go to college and try not to work so much.
2. Have fun roller skating at dinner time.
3. Get on the forums in the afternoon.
4. Go home and wait for my dad to pick up my sister.
5. GET MY KH2 COPY OFF MY DAD WITH THE STRATEGY GUIDE AND PLAY IT ALL NIGHT!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok, I'm just being stupid now. XD

JapanesePanda

Hey guys! I've started my new uni so I've been off the net for a few days, connection hasn't been set up yet haha. My copy came yesterday and I've just come home today to pick it up :) I almost spazzed at the sight of the box. I might play it for a bit when I get back (partying tonight, that's the life of a uni student!), but I'm glad it's come and I hope you've all got your copies, if not hope they come soon and you'll enjoy it as much as I do :) I'll leave saying, FINALLY! This day has come!

Sorel

i got it today! it still feels unreal that i got it... lol when i bought it i was shaking when i gave her the money

Chosenoneknuckles

Copy came this morning. ITS SO AWESOME!!!

I played a long few hrs straight first off. And then a break or so.

I'm up to the start of Beast's Castle now. Lovin the DRIVE system.

PS did they take the Dragon Boss battle in the Mulan World out or is that later?

That confused me when nawt came of it... Lol!

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Copy came this morning. ITS SO AWESOME!!!

I played a long few hrs straight first off. And then a break or so.

I'm up to the start of Beast's Castle now. Lovin the DRIVE system.

PS did they take the Dragon Boss battle in the Mulan World out or is that later?

That confused me when nawt came of it... Lol!

Because of the new episode system with worlds, it'll probably be later. And, have you noticed that in the trailers Sora is in Wisdom form when fighting the dragon? You don't get Wisdom til a bit later in the game.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
im abotu 28hrs into it i think im about 3 quarters of the way and my god it soo much fun and that dragon fight is fun aswell

Chosenoneknuckles

Because of the new episode system with worlds, it'll probably be later. And, have you noticed that in the trailers Sora is in Wisdom form when fighting the dragon? You don't get Wisdom til a bit later in the game.

Ah I see, makes sense.

Tho I've just got the Wisdom form and haven't fought the Dragon yet lol

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol I got mine yesterday! I got a special offer too! If i buy it with the guide i get £2.00 off and a free set of Magnets!!!! They are soo cool!!!! They are Sora, Donald and Goofy! lol w00t! =D Anyway I am 10 hours in and I'm up to Olympus Coliseum just after you beat Cerberus! I love the drive system. I am reading the guide, like secrets and that! w00t! I LOVE IT!

+Final Mix+

I can see some green, some blue...no, I am in Aust
I payed $127 for a Strategy Guide and the game (that was $100). I have so far finished Roxas' story...I actually really liked it. I completed Roxas' Story in about three hours and six minutes approx.. Is that considered fast, or slow? Anyway, I am at Yen Sid's Tower, haven't gone up those steps yet, but I am doing other things...like Computer, Mystery Dungeon Blue etc.

Although, I have came up with a new saying for myself when I do something awesome:
"I rox...as."

I'll post my progress as I continue along. I don't want to beat this game in three days, or some absurd amount of time. I will play it, but I am going to enjoy it as much as possible.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i got it four days ago and ive almost finished it i think i will have finished the game story line tommorow but take me another 4 or so days to finish it completely......i get to play it for ages cos im on holidays ^_^

Chosenoneknuckles

lol I finished roxas's story in 1 1/2 hours XD I soo want the other forms lol XD I want to ry out anti-form as well!

o-O wow... it took me like 4 1/2 hrs to do Roxas'

But I guess I went around and did everything etc.

I;m in the Space Paranoids world now, this game is frickin awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back