• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you pre-ordered Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah164

Re: For Pre-Orderers: The Call Not Received?

They're open till 9 on Mondays, unless they're closing early for the holiday. If I hear nothing by dinner, I'll give them a ring.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl

Don't worry, you'll get the game.
They're open till 9 on Mondays, unless they're closing early for the holiday. If I hear nothing by dinner, I'll give them a ring.
*sighs*once again, my valuable intel has been ignored.
i just imagined you teabagging the cashier at gamestop
I'd laugh, but idk what that means. Sounds like i'm causing the cashier some pain; so i'll let it slide.

pariah164

Not ignored; I read every post.

In fact, as I was typing this reply, the call came in. Good Lord, that Ashley is perky.

Last edited:

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl

Twilight Mulan

i got a text saying it my bundle would be available on Tuesday AM, which most likely means that when I walk into the store tomorrow at 10 AM, I should have the game. I will use the text as proof if they tell me I can't get it yet.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
i got a text saying it my bundle would be available on Tuesday AM, which most likely means that when I walk into the store tomorrow at 10 AM, I should have the game. I will use the text as proof if they tell me I can't get it yet.
A text? Yep, you got titanium-solid proof there, dude. I'm sure that is a bulletproof plan.

Twilight Mulan

A text? Yep, you got titanium-solid proof there, dude. I'm sure that is a bulletproof plan.

Well if I say, "hey you called me yesterday" they could deny it.... As long as I do not delete the text I'm good... lol

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
My maternal perental figure recieved a message on her cellular telephone

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I actually got the same text. Lol. They usually call, but I guess texting works just as well. But what if my phone wasn't a texting phone. All the non text phone owners would be screwed.

Digidude111

Oh good. I'm not the only one. Everyone else it seems has ordered theirs from Gamestop.
yep amazon is always there for me wen i want to preorder a game. no offence, but i feel that its stupid to waste ur money on getting it at gamestop if they could sell it to somebody if they see fit

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
yep amazon is always there for me wen i want to preorder a game. no offence, but i feel that its stupid to waste ur money on getting it at gamestop if they could sell it to somebody if they see fit

I don't go to Gamestop that much anyway. In fact, I haven't bought a game since I got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and I got that at Walmart.

Digidude111

I don't go to Gamestop that much anyway. In fact, I haven't bought a game since I got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and I got that at Walmart.

i never buy games at gamestop. in fact, i never have. i only buy games at target and toys r us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back