• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you pre-ordered Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musical charm

Re: Wh0 pre-ordered so far?

I pre-ordered it at exactly april 11th, lol, I even remember the date I pre-ordered it without looking at the recipt...

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Re: Wh0 pre-ordered so far?

I pre-ordered it last month on Amazon for $20 after I got a $20 credit from SMG2. I can't wait until Sep. 7! I hope the Amazon bonus isn't just a slip case like Days. >_<

NoObHaTeRxp

Re: Who's pre-ordered so far?

Yeah I did! i cant wait for this game! But I already have a PSP so I didn't get the whole bundle cause i dont want to pay for something I already have and some movie that i could care less to have. Sept. 7th cant come fast enough

LuxordKing

I pre-ordered the Bundle the minute I found out it was available for pre-order so a while ago.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I havn't preordered mine yet. I'm waiting for stores to realese information on bonus items first.

VagueSimplicity

Awards

I have never pre-ordered a game,i won't be starting now.
That's a good philosophy to live by. Most deals come after the product's been released. I learned that the hard way from slickdeals. I had FFXIII pre-ordered for $60. When I got it, it was a disappointment, I never got around to playing it til last month (and I beat it; it had a sucky ending), and a month after it had been released it went as low as $40 I believe and now it's at an average of $48 on Amazon. I should've rented first to see how bad it really was.

Anyway, I don't expect that to happen with BBS.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Yes I did. And I remember that I pre-ordered KH2 and it came with a strategy guide so that may be what they'll include for BBS.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.

Well I was going to pre-order it, but then my boyfriend said he had already taken care of it ages ago. Haha, I guess we have more in common than we thought.

impart

Climb The Sky

I havent yet....
I was even in gamestop today, but i was like nawh

I guess if there is going to be bonus's I should get around to it....
but im not exactly twitching in my seat with excitement so its like w/e

Master Noheart

i haven't pre-ordered yet since they might charge extra for the collectors edition like the on in germany

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Yep, over here in Aus. I hope everyone else gets it though. I mean, NA is the big fanbase after all. I'm definite it would sell over there.
lol thats me! good ol' USA. Idk. I have normal preodered because we cant preorder any collector :/ but id gladly change if they gave us an option.
Maybe you could ship me a copy when it comes out!! hahahahaha
jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back