• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you pre-ordered Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

Re: Who's pre-ordered so far?

I haven't pre-ordered it yet, because I'm waiting for a possible announcement of that collectors edition, but I guess I should do that soon. =)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I pre-ordered it from Gamestop back in June, sometime around my HS graduation ('Cause that's when I snagged my PSP). I fully paid it off, then pre-ordered the guidebook and paid it off, getting the EDGE card discount and the "Snag-book-with-game" discount they have going. I'm going to be fully prepared when the game comes out. And All I need is to bring my ID card when I go to pick it up. I hope there's another bonus besides the cool decals. 358/2 Days had both poster and postcards, so we'll have to see.

teardrop

I pre-ordered all the way back in the beginning of June, and paid it off at Gamestop. I'm just hoping the people don't forget my decals like they did with my poster and postcards for Days.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Yeah I pre-ordered.
I payer most of it off already.. idk how much more o need to pay off though.. I don't remember!

Im gonna buy the book when I go pick up my game though. It comes out on the same day the game is released right?

Oh yeah I'm gonna ask the guy at gamestop if I can have a BBS poster from the windows xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I just preordered the bundle on my b-day. The guy in the store either knew I was which was why he smiled or he smiled because he was also a KH fan. He looked kinda happy so I'm gonna say both.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I preordered it a few weeks ago. Didn't pay it off yet though.

I'm considering preordering the guidebook now since there's a rumor going around that you'll get a poster and some postcards if you do, but it being a rumor and all...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I preordered it a few weeks ago. Didn't pay it off yet though.

I'm considering preordering the guidebook now since there's a rumor going around that you'll get a poster and some postcards if you do, but it being a rumor and all...

Really? I hadn't heard that rumor...but I preordered it anyways because I love looking through the guides...but I don't use them to get through the game...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Really? I hadn't heard that rumor...but I preordered it anyways because I love looking through the guides...but I don't use them to get through the game...

Same here. The only reason I'm getting it is for the pretty pictures inside. I don't actually use the guide ;D

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Same here. The only reason I'm getting it is for the pretty pictures inside. I don't actually use the guide ;D

Guides are for posters. :D Also I can have a week early fangasm looking through the pages. :p

disneyboy20022

I offically Pre-Ordered the Bundle...which I thought it would be $50 to reserve it but it was $25 instead. I got the money budgeted in my September budget to get the Bundle when it comes in...I do hope I can get the Decals with the Bundle Pre-Order at the local gamestop. Usually something can work out.....it depends if its packaged with the actual game or if they are handouts type of thing....it varies

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I haven't yet but don't you only have to put down like $5 for it at first? If so then I may do that soon. :p And how much does it cost to get the game and guide together?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

I'll just walk in and buy it, I've never bothered with pre-ordering anything.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I haven't yet but don't you only have to put down like $5 for it at first? If so then I may do that soon. :p And how much does it cost to get the game and guide together?

Yeah, that's what I did. I'm going to pay the rest off later.

The game costs $39.99 and the guide costs $19.99.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I preordered the bundle and the strategy guide, and I found out that the bundle gets the preorder bonus as well XD.
cool, so i am getting the decals :D

its just that the bundle doesnt come with the game box

i really want the box

Jakek9

cool, so i am getting the decals :D

its just that the bundle doesnt come with the game box

i really want the box

lol, I love the game box. I'd be mighty un-happy if there wasn't IF I was pre-ordering the bundle.

Apollo

Silver Member

There is no hype or much of fan base for any SE games around here. So I'll sleep in until 6pm on the release day, then walk into my local Gamestop around 7pm and still be the first to buy it. That's how it's gone with every Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts game I've bought that was suppose to have some big hype.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

There is no hype or much of fan base for any SE games around here. So I'll sleep in until 6pm on the release day, then walk into my local Gamestop around 7pm and still be the first to buy it. That's how it's gone with every Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts game I've bought that was suppose to have some big hype.

I guess it depends on the gamestore you go too. The Gamestop I preordered mine in is right across from a middle school so it gets pretty big business, but you still have to give it credit for being on the PSP I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back