• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you pre-ordered Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven63087

since this is the pre-order thread i'll post my rant here:

i'm am so pissed that best buy has the game on a 2 week back order. i was so ready to have the game in my hands but when i woke this morning.....UUUUGGGHHHHH the order status says "1 item on backorder"

thelolbubble

I didn't pre-order, but I walked into Gamestop and got a copy no problem. It was the middle of the afternoon, before school let out and no one else was even there. And there I was, so worried I wouldn't be able to get it release day cause I didn't pre-order. xD I did have to ask, because the display for it behind the counter was empty, but the guy came back with a handful of copies, so I guess they had plenty.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I checked my order on gamestop's website and it said the order was closed. I checked what that meant and it either means it is completely shipped or was cancelled, and I have yet to get a shipment confirmation e-mail. If anyone has been in a similar predicament, please HELP!!

Blobbit

Awards
I didn't pre-order.

My mom let me stop by Best Buy on the way home and I picked up a copy. It came with the stickers, so I got the stickers without pre-ordering! =D

Master Form Sora

I have to wait until tomorrow to pick mine up. Grandma didn't feel like getting it today. I really don't mind waiting another day, but now I have to go through another day of AP Calculus before I can play >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back