• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Gold Eyed Person Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
January Famitsu 2012 Interview said:
—In Fantasia as well as other worlds, a golden eyed person wearing a black coat appears, who is he?

Nomura: He is the mysterious man who appeared in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix as a boss who manipulated time. Just who he is will be told in KH3D. Everywhere he goes, a few people of the darkness turn up, like how Vanitas came out in the trailer.

January 2012 Famitsu Interview Translated!*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

Want to talk about how Nomura confirmed that the Mysterious Figure is the same man in the KH3D trailers? Want to argue how he is Young Master Xehanort? Want to argue that he isn't?

Come here to discuss all of your thoughts, theories, and ideas over the Gold Eyed Figure in Kingdom Hearts 3D.

IAMSORA

Re: Unknown guy in BBS FM?

wow thanks... i still didnt really get the answer i wanted, and i doubt, but kind of like, the whole "MX nobody" thing.

Radar

Bronze Member

MF is the new character in DDD with the black cloak and gold eyes. People think he is Young xehanort. Nomura said it in the interview. And he can time-travel!!

Mr Yippie

I wonder if its MX from the past just czeching out what the future is like

blueheart

Bronze Member

that's a bit disappointing
Well, that took my idea of him being the new villain for Sega2. Oh well.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Looking back on it, I guess it's not completely random Nomura is using time travel. The concept that different realms of time could be accessed was implied in the first set of Ansem Reports:

The Realm of the present...The Realm of Darkness. The Realm of Light. And, The Realm of In-Between. In which one does true paradise lie, I wonder?

That was in report 12, and it basically implies that time is divided into different realms which Ansem SOD considers visiting.

venomblade

Now that we know who MF is

Ok, so since MF is YMX, and is also apparently a time traveler, this leads me to think that the YMX we see in KH3D isn't the result of Ansem SoD and Xemnas being taken out by Sora. I mean, this YMX has absolutely no ties to Terra at all, and if he can freely teleport back thru time, what's to stop him from somehow following Sora to the RoS. For what he wants with Sora I'm not entirely sure, but it seems like this YMX is an entirely different being.

So personally, I think we haven't seen Xehanort's returned form yet, and when we do, for the story's continuity's sake he SHOULD look like AX, whaddya'll think?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Now that we know who MF is

and if he can freely teleport back thru time, what's to stop him from somehow following Sora to the RoS.
Wait, are you saying that since he can go through time, he can jump into other realms? That doesn't sound right.YMX isn't connected to ASoD and Xemnas, most likely yes. I'm guessing we might see them all join together at the end to make MX.

I think a better question to ask would be why he tried to stop TAV.

venomblade

Wait, are you saying that since he can go through time, he can jump into other realms? That doesn't sound right.YMX isn't connected to ASoD and Xemnas, most likely yes. I'm guessing we might see them all join together at the end to make MX.

I think a better question to ask would be why he tried to stop TAV.

Well I'm not saying that with certainty. I'm just saying, it's clear he's capable of amazing things out of the reach of many.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well I'm not saying that with certainty. I'm just saying, it's clear he's capable of amazing things out of the reach of many.
What are you basing that on? Just the time travel ability? He's also been shown to do ordinary moves available to TAV.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Or, there is the fact that because Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas have fused together after being slain, they were both exposed to Kingdom Hearts' power, both already powerful beings, so it isn't that suprising that Young Master Xehanort has that kind of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back