• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Gold Eyed Person Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

χ-Blade Master

Re: Now that we know who MF is

I personally think MF/YMX could be one of two people:

1. He could be the result of Vanitas' damaged heart that latched onto MX's discarded body near the end of BBS, explaining his youthful appearance. However this doesn't explain how he has all the Organization's attacks or how he is even able to time travel.

2. He could be the end result of Ansem SOD and Xemnas being destroyed, i.e. Terra's body + MX's heart. It is already implied that Terra's heart latched onto Riku during the data explosion in KHII. This would explain how MF has the abilities of all past organization members (Xemnas) . As for Time Travel itself, when Xemnas fused with KH it may have given him God-like powers, with this ability included and after he was destroyed, this was passed down to MF himself. His more youthful appearance in the RoL could be attributed to the same reasons Sora and Riku appear young as well.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

χ-Blade Master;5735833 said:
However this doesn't explain how he has all the Organization's attacks or how he is even able to time travel.
Most of his attacks are available to Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. Mega Flare, Sonic Blade, Raging Storm and Collision Magnet I believe.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Uhm.. am I the only one who missed how/when we found out it was YMX?

I wouldn't say the only one, but you are a bit late:

—In Fantasia as well as other worlds, a golden eyed person wearing a black coat appears, who is he?

Nomura:
He is the mysterious man who appeared in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix as a boss who manipulated time. Just who he is will be told in KH3D. Everywhere he goes, a few people of the darkness turn up, like how Vanitas came out in the trailer.

flurryflames

Even if the above statement is true it makes you wonder who else YMX is going to influence, who will let him and what other powers does he have? I have BBS by sleep I don't see any moves that resemble the organization's powers except may be Luxords. Unless people are confusing YMX with Xenmas who does use the fallen members weapons in KH IIs in his knight form.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

JustSnilloc brought up an excellent point in my thread.

Gold/yellow eyes shows a connection with Xehanort. The Mysterious Figure has gold eyes.

are you saying that as you've actually seen his eyes or youve just made the connection?

whats the importance?

MASTER260

Awards
Re: Official Gold Eyed Person Thread

Didn't someone on these forums suggest that it's really just MX being younger in the Realm of Sleep like how Sora & Riku is?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Didn't someone on these forums suggest that it's really just MX being younger in the Realm of Sleep like how Sora & Riku is?

Yes, somebody did.

are you saying that as you've actually seen his eyes or youve just made the connection?

whats the importance?

Nomura said the gold eye figure was in fact the mysterious figure in BBS. So, MF has gold eyes.

gxyoumo14

Time Travel

it seems that alot of people are concerned with MF/YMYXs ability to manipulate time.
it realy isnt that unique.
pete, merlin, luxord, phantom, and sora have all used time magic in some way.
while phantom and sora just fall under game play and luxord wasnt that impressive, pete and merlin did it. keep in mind that they have no particularly strong attachement to kingdom hearts.
pete opened his gate to timeless river merely by wishing and complaining real hard.
merlin sensed the anomaly caused by pete then just flicked his wand.
chances are that yensid and genid could do it too.

personaly i want to know who he is over what he can do

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Re: Time Travel

Time travel =/= Time manipulation

Especially when the latter plays a far more important role in the nature of MF.

personaly i want to know who he is over what he can do

Finding out the reasoning behind his abilities may make it easier to understand what exactly MF is, and vice versa.

blueheart

Bronze Member
OK, I'm getting more used to the idea of this guy existing.

I'm believing he's younger because he's in the RoS, like Sora and Riku. Not because of a model update.

Gold/Yellow as an indication to a connection to Xehanort, not Amber/Orange like Xemnas/ASoD (which shows a connection to Ansem the Wise)... something that shouldn't be overlooked

? When was this said?

Radar

Bronze Member
So now we need to figure out what MF is doing in the realm of sleep. I am having a hard time trying to think of a decent theory..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So now we need to figure out what MF is doing in the realm of sleep. I am having a hard time trying to think of a decent theory..

I would assume it is similar to the same reason why Xemnas was trying to get to the Chamber of Waking, but not.

OKAY. Dumping my random brain blast here.

So Xemnas would use the Chamber of Repose to sleep so he could try and find the Chamber of Waking, which is in the Land of Depature. We can assume LoD is sleeping while Castle Oblivion is the current world we see.

We've also seen Xemnas and A:SoD in the RoS. We know Xemnas would frequently access the Chamber of Repose.

Also, we see YMX/MF/whoevertheheckthisguyis in the RoS as well. What if MX is trying to access the Chamber of Waking. What if the Chamber of Waking is the Key to Sleep or whatever?

Absolute

I would assume it is similar to the same reason why Xemnas was trying to get to the Chamber of Waking, but not.

OKAY. Dumping my random brain blast here.

So Xemnas would use the Chamber of Repose to sleep so he could try and find the Chamber of Waking, which is in the Land of Depature. We can assume LoD is sleeping while Castle Oblivion is the current world we see.

We've also seen Xemnas and A:SoD in the RoS. We know Xemnas would frequently access the Chamber of Repose.

Also, we see YMX/MF/whoevertheheckthisguyis in the RoS as well. What if MX is trying to access the Chamber of Waking. What if the Chamber of Waking is the Key to Sleep or whatever?

I was thinking that maybe its not just yen Sid who knows about the Realm of Sleep and maybe MX is accessing it as well from the chamber under Radiant Garden. In fact, we learned that the Organization get reborn in the place where they lost their hearts, so that means that Apprentice Xehanort may be accessing that chamber during the events of 3D.

And I just had this insane thought, but what a twist and shocking turn it would be: what if YMX is Ven somehow possessed by MX? That's one way he can have vanitas within himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back