• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b
im gunna go nuts!!! My gamestop jus go theirs in and i live literally right down the street from them(2 blocks,or 2 mins on bike) and i cant go yet!!!i haveta wait till thursday...and thats the same day it comes out at walmart which is even closer(if i walk outside my house and turn my head,there it is about 1/4 a mile away......so now all i need to do now is sit in a corner and shut out the world until th day of reckoning comes.

(also,i dont even know wat reckoning means,jus seemed appropriate..)

Ardon Keri

Yay! When I left for school this morning, EBgames called and my mom went to get it for me! So I have it *dances*! But I can't play it until I finish my homework -_-!

Black Echo

I have to wait till tomorrow to get my game... My EB Games won't get the regular guide until tonight, and both the game and le will be there tomorrow. Eh, it's only one day.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
My father just left to do some shopping, and said he'd stop by Gamestop and pick it up for me, if they have it. Hopefully, they do. I live within less than a day's worth driving from California (Both north and south), and I know SE ships at least there.

...Awww ****, I better finish up my homework, I'll be at science fair tomorrow and not able to do it. T_T Oh well, either way, i'll have KH2 by then.

Xander748

I'm getting it in an hour. So for now, I'll do homework and listen to Disturbed.

*Screams girlishly in anticipation*

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I'm going to Gamespot today to pre-order it (lol) so when they sell it my mom will go get a copy while I'm at school. When I get home, I'll be playing it! yay ( :

E

Eclipse

Well whoopdie frigin doo! i have to wait till tommorow cause the store i went to had it but wouldnt sell the dam game!!!!!!!!!!!

^ AMEN. SAME HERE!!!! *beats chest like gorrilla*

this sucks, i'm so glad i have some other fun games, like super smash bros., halo, dbz budokai 3, zelda, worms, sonic, *sigh* the list goes on :)

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
My Gamestop isn't getting it until tomorrow. I guess that's one of the disadvantages to living in the South. Aside from all the idiot rednecks.

I was gonna just go ahead and by the strategy guide while I was there, but I decided to wait since it would be 20% off tomorrow.

Hey, does anyone have the full cast list yet?

Angel_Protector

all right soon I have the game in my hands and I talk about wedesday Moring after school. Yes leave at 11 thx god it going to be wedesday and I get out
so in the moring.

PS:TSK did you get KH2.

E

Eclipse

just to let ya'll know. living on the west/east/midwest has nothing to do with it. some guy here (forget the name) lives in san diego. pre-ordered from gamestop, and won't get the game till thursday.

Inner-Demon has the game, he lives in mesquite, TX. About 3 hours away from me, he got the game at midnight last night, i get it tomorrow

see?

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I wont get mine till tomorrow but my sister is going to go during her 45 minute senior break to get for me so I wont have to wait in line after school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back