• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I get mine tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!! Since I live in Canada, EB Games and Gamestop don't get it till the 30th :( But, I have the money ready and wating, I'll be there when the doors open !

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Mine is stupid. I live near 2 eb's. I called one, and the guy was an idiot he said
"I think it comes out on April 5th"
So, I'm not trusting that store, so I called the one that's a bit further away, and they said they get it tomorrow. So, I'm just going to have to wait. 'sigh'

Whispered.Hope

Yeah, never trust what they say. When I preordered it, the guy at EB told me the 30th. I go to check in at the store yesterday and they had it xD I couldn't sqeual loud enough >.>;

[-JF-]

It,s still weird to see many people here havent been able to buy
KH2 yet, didnt realize many stores get the game at a later date.

And Whispered, how far are you into the game now? And on what difficulty? :)

Whispered.Hope

Oh, I'm still only at the beginning of the Struggle Battle. I think I've been playing that 'Skateboard Mail Delivery' job too much xDDD That, and I'm obsessed with making munny <.<;

And I just went with Standard. I heard Proud was pretty hard ^^;

EDIT: And it doesn't matter if you live in Canada xD I got it yesterday and I'm a fellow Canadian.

ff7fan4life

i get the game tommorow at noon. my mom is going to get it while im at school so it will be there when i get home. i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!:) tommorow is going to be sooooo long

XCJ

I geting my today but I am right now ins school there just like 5 hours I till I get out of this school so I could get my copy.

I can't wait

ff7fan4life

that's awesome. the walmart that i live near sucks because i live in a redneck town that no ones ever heard of so they get eveything late even our movie theatre gets movies like a week late

E

Eclipse

GOD I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER *kills another puppy*

i'm gonna run out of puppies soon...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Wait, Who has it?

I got it yesterday at 1 PM in the afternoon!

Am I the only person in the USA who got it yesterday?

E

Eclipse

i checked....and there is no gamestop/ebgames within 200 miles of me that has kh2 at the moment....(as of last night).....

the farthest one was Crowley, LA. o_0

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

^_^ there aren't any in my area that got it yesterday, (or sell it) but they assured me they get it this afternoon

the store location checks....aren't current. they update them every night, so the last time was last night :D

i can't wait till i get mine....but time is going by so slowly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back