• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
stuck at light cycles tried 3 times already only got to second part of the exit and died

Zefer

Got my copy thursday night only to find that night they had it at target for 45 bucks brand new ... but ohwell. Im loveing the new battles and the action button and drives are awsome it was deffinatly worth the wait and I am sooo happy that waits over.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Its kinda funny, I got it Wednesday on the 29th and beat it today at 11:00. I laught because i waited 4 years for a game that took me 4 days to beat lol

.:BTW:. total playing time was 26hrs...wish'd it was longer...

Leo21

I was lucky enough to reserve my copy on Saturday of last week. I was so happy, blew all my Christmas money for a good cause :)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I beat the game and I'm going to play it again. Overall I thought was more complete than KH1. It's answered several questions that had me baffled. The battles were incredible and Sora was a better character in this one. It was definitely worth waiting 4 years. Now I'm going to play it again and this time use some of the other keyblades besides the Kingdom Key( which surprisingly is one of the best weapons on the game). I give KH2 a 10/10.

It's the most fun I had with an action game since KH1.

E

Eclipse

^ the kingdom key is not the best. it's the worst keychain in the game :p

the best are the fenrir and the ultima weapon:p

TheTARDIS

I'm a bit late on this but I got mine on Wednesday March 29th :D been playing off and on ever since

see ya
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back