• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

innerlight

yes saldly some of us went mad and played it nonstop so now they have the next couple years to sit around and hope for the part 3 or another game boy advance kh

deaner92

The part of virginia on the western side, states t
sigh....just wasn't the game the first one was....

It was good though...just very easy

BUT...this makes me mad...when i beet the final person in the final battle the movie plays and goen on the the cedits

but then, at the "the end screen" it justs shows that and it ont go on nothing will hapen no amtter what i push...its not frozen because the music is playing

the same thing happened in the first one

WHAT DO I DI TO GO ON IN THE GAME AND SAVE???

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
.:Roxas:. said:
cause i ordered it off of target.com , thats why, stupid target.

My mom did the same exact thing

my game was shipped from Connecticut, so I have to wait an extra week or more for it to be delivered <_<

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Okay, I'm playing the game again but there is one thing I found wrong. And that is that Jiminy seems to get totally ignored in this game. After the beginning, it's like he's not even part of the group anymore even though he is with Sora, Donald, and Goofy. I was hoping he would make some appearance besides the beginning of the game. But this cricket doesn't even appear once.

ansem_the_wise

Isn't Jiminy kind of a vital part of the game? I see him more than I see most things. The journal is one of the most useful tools in the game.

At least it helps when you're trying to clear all the mini-games...

KhII--Fenrir

i got lucky to get khII i just went to the store on the day it came out and i saw a UPS truck with like 20 people following it and i found out it was the truck with KhII in it so i was one of the first people to get it that didn't pre-order ^^ hehehe

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Geh... what?

Don't post if you don't have it... you might encounter a spoiler.

D

DDM

bazeak23 said:
i got it wednesday of march and i beat it within 2 days.
now i have beat: kingdom hearts 1, kingdom hearts chain of memories completely, and kingdom hearts 2.

It pains me that that ugly dog has the same name as me.

BlaZinbritt11588

The Enigmatic Man said:
Its kinda funny, I got it Wednesday on the 29th and beat it today at 11:00. I laught because i waited 4 years for a game that took me 4 days to beat lol

.:BTW:. total playing time was 26hrs...wish'd it was longer...

wth?? i have 19:sumthin hours and i'm still on port royal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back