• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
why the hell would you pre-order from walmart? someone who works there already said that in their catalog it says that they don't recieve games as fast as stores that specialize in them. I would never pre-order from walmart. They get everything later than any other store in this country. Wal-mart sucks -__-

Right now, i dont really care. Its just a few more days..

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

I dont see why everybody's complaining about getting it on wednesday, thursday, or friday instead of today. You waited 4 goddam years for this game. Is waiting a couple more days really gonna hurt?

oh and kingdom2917, good for you, but you didn't get it the normal way like everyone else, so nobody cares.

[-JF-]

It,s so weird, i expected every NA'er here to rush to
the local gamestore, buy KH2, and leave me and all other
Europeans on this board behind forever.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
People just get way too excited. Impatience is not easily kept under control for most people. I could wait until Thursday or Friday if I had to...but I've waited so long, and now that it's so close, it's like a hundred times more painful to wait...so I guess I can see their point of view. But nevertheless, shut the hell up you whiners.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

kingdom2917 said:
there is no "normal" way on getting kh2 I preordered mine just like everyone else, but I ended up being able to get it yesterday.
what store do you preorder it at where they give it to you the day before it comes out?

also, yes there is a normal way, lmao. the normal way is the most common way. that's what normal means. the most common way is to buy the game at a store such as gamestop, eb games, etc. and pick it up either on the 28th or a day or so later(depending on the store). I'm surprised you didn't know that. :D

Dark_Keybearer

Kingdom2917 said:
Walmart probably won't have it tell the 29th to 30th.

^ Which sucks. wal-mart is the closest thing to a game store we have in our town, as sad as that is. we get a bagillion car washes and chinese restaurants, but i have nowhere else to go but SLLLLOOOOOWWWW wal-mart... o well, it's better than october.. sorry euro people!

E

Eclipse

do any of you have any idea how hard this was for me? the past 2 months have been so easy waiting for this day...i was just like "ok now we know the release, no worries, just have to wait"
i went on with my life, things were easy.

BUT TODAY IS GONNA BE the longest day of my life!!!!!

right now 3 hours = 3 years for me..

im sleeping just to make the time go by!!

xbindedmemoriesx

the only reason im getting mine today is because of my birthday on which my mom preordered (it was last week)
so now im so happy because theres gonna be a mob at gamestop!
GOD I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!

E

Eclipse

^^ yes true...

for me it would be very easy to wait a few hours, heck even a day or two

but now that it's out. the wait is kiling me, and it's getting to me for the first time in 3 months <_<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLINDEDMEMORIES!!!!!!!

[-JF-]

Imagine having to wait for 5 to 6 months when you,re a non-American.
Yeah, it sucks doesnt it? :)
Having to wait 1 or 2 days longer shouldnt be a problem anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back