• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

thank god i live in america.......

if i lived anywhere else, i'd shoot myself (no offense)

not because it's another country, i'd love to live in another country

what i would hate is to have to wait 6 months for kh2. XD

i've been to europe..europe rocks!! XD

FYI exiled angel is on her way to pick up her copy...*sigh*

Dark_Keybearer

We feel for all of you Euro and Australia people, really.... it must suck to not have it for a long time- just know that we feel sorry.... i mean, if you NEEDED it, you could import, if you don't want to/don't have the $$, then sorry!

[-JF-]

Well i got the $$, but it,s just that my parents keep using school
as a excuse and pushing me to study for my exams (which is 1 month from now)
so they wont let me import KH2. And if i dont pass, then it,ll be a very safe idea
never to mention importing to them again. ;)

~Secrets Untold~

Website
angelhottie1611.proboards46.com
I went yesterday to my ebgames and bought it and they said they'd have it in on Wednesday and call me!!! I'm kind of glad they don't have it today though cause I have to work and as soon as I'd have it I'd have to go to work and wouldn't be able to play....*sighs* At least I'm on Spring Break this week yay!!! ;)

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I will be posting here tommorow coz stupid gamecrazy doesn't sell it til the 29th.

Jaffar

Website
www.lloydirving111.proboards101.com
monkeybutt said:
Were you lucky enough to recieve a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2? :3 If so, post your hapiness and random comments here, where we can all see and celebrate!

Note: All "ZOMG I GOT KH2" threads will be deleted immediatly, this is the place to rave and rant about your brand new hawt copy of KH2!

If people get their copy of KH2, don't you think people will be too busy playing the game than rave about it here?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Jaffar said:
If people get their copy of KH2, don't you think people will be too busy playing the game than rave about it here?

well if u have been had been here for the past 3 months of waiting u should know everyone is going to talk about it. Even people who dont have it.

[-JF-]

Since we(sick of saying europeans) wont be getting the game for a while, ill still come check out the new stuff here, hopefully people will be recording some gameplay vids and post it here.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

kingdom2917 said:
Death its funny how you mention Gamestop, seeing how thats the store I preordered my game from.
Ok, well then whoever handed you your copy of the game did so illegally and could've been arrested if this game had more hype here in the U.S. It's still illegal regardless of how popular the game is, it's just that generally something needs to be a lil more popular before people notice(for instance, those people who got arrested for releasing Halo 2 early, or the last Harry Potter book).

the_organization

tomorrow i will be as happy as you guys!!!!YAY!!!! #2 FAN CUZ EVERYBODY ELSE FIGHTS TO BE # 1 AND IM NOT GETTING IT THE FIRST DAY

camach1

Anyone else get it or expecting to get it in california today? if so where at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back