• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lxcloud_strifexl

collapsingstar said:
what if you pre-ordered off the gamestop website? could you get it tomorrow?

you are getting your game shipped so it depends on what shipping thing u picked like the 1-2 days or the 1-7 days shipping thing

KingdomSealer

argh i want mine tomorrow! :( but i have to wait til wendsday. ill be patient and wait. ill probably post here a few times when i get it.

SoraGaurdian

Ugh...I gotta wait until Wednesday. Tomorrow will kill me...and then Weds. will just worse...I think I'll really die...talk about slow days. o_O

BULLETPROOF

fede said:
nobody is listening to you, so i don't know why you keep telling people this.
meh good pointhe game comes out anyway, why do i bother, noeone will probably be here after collapsingstar double posted just to let you know anyway ah ... 2`days left i guess and today is almost over

collapsingstar

lxcloud_strifexl said:
you are getting your game shipped so it depends on what shipping thing u picked like the 1-2 days or the 1-7 days shipping thing

i used one day shipping.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
DarkSora23 said:
Well Gamestop called my house but I wasn't able to get to the phone so I called them back and I found out that people who preordered the game (in that Game4stop atleast)) can go and get it tomorrow. Lucky me b/c I preordered it at that Gamestop.
I pre-ordered mine, but I get it on Wednesday. But no prob, one more day won't kill me!

huynh

You may want to check at circuit city because i got some games there early like dragonball z 3 i think i got it on december 15 and it was going to be released on the 22 im waiting to see if they have it there because i saw them put this huge 5'4 board of kh2 game

.i.<3.naimne.

I get mine on wensday!!! ive been calling gamestop for a really long time so i know gor sure im getting it on wensday!! NO SCHOOL WENSDAY!!!! what day is wensday now???

wtholyf

Lol, I wish I saw this thread earlier, well I GOT KH2!!!!!! O YA! lol, i acutally got it on thursday (march 23) but unfortunatly I haven't been able to play much because i had to study for the college finals I had today (ACED IT.... I hope). But ya I got the game a while ago and I have to say, it's pretty pwnzer, and to all those who are wondering how I got it, a friend who works in EB got two copies (one for him and one for me, also you get games early when you for for those stores) and I paid him for the second so ya. It's pretty sweet

BULLETPROOF

i think i speak , for everyone in this forum when i say i don't beleive you, you dont get the game early just cuz he works there, i have 2 freinds one who works at gamestop and one works at target none of them get the game 5 days early they might get the game on the day it ships but not any earlier

wtholyf

Lol bulletproof wheter you believe me or not is not of my concern, however if you've seen some of my posts regarding video games you'll see I have a vast knowledge of them. Not only that, but generally whenever you a "Coming Soon" box of a video game, it means the store has or had some in stock, logically speaking they wouldn't purchase and order a box cover only correct? Now then this is the same deal with the Nintendo DS I got it 3 weeks before it came out due to the fact the workers got it there about 1 month earlier. Think about it, if there's a cover box, then there must have been a game, otherwise it would have been a waste of shipping, packaging, and overall money. Just because they don't sell it to the public doesn't mean they don't have it, it's part of the worker's benefit, when you're old enough kid, go work part time for a game store, you'll see what I mean. And on a final note, I did get the game on March 23rd, I have it right now, and soon you too will have so don't pout, and don't hate, k little man?

1. Target gives petty benfits because you are paid well
2. Gamestop also pays well and the workers get big discounts on the games, HOWEVER just because your friend's gamestop doesn't give him that, it doesn't mean that others do, it's possible your friend didn't know

Last edited:

the_organization

well i would get it tomorrow but montana doesnt have it on shelves till wednesday afternoon anyways so!!!!!shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back