• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramela03

Yea. I pre- ordered the game at EB GAMES and they say you can't go pick it up till Wed. I'm a little bit disappointed I have to one more day :( but I live

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I didn't pre-order it, which could be a huge mistake. i'm not expecting it to sell out where i live, but it very well could

'~'

Thankfully, i'm going to get it around 11-12, so ill be able to swoop by before most get out of school

Angel_Protector

Cloudy_Card said:
I didn't pre-order it, which could be a huge mistake. i'm not expecting it to sell out where i live, but it very well could

'~'

Thankfully, i'm going to get it around 11-12, so ill be able to swoop by before most get out of school
Good luck...You may not get but hey you be out of school. I get out of school
around 11.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
there two gamestops fairly close to eachother, and a target next to one of them, so i'd say i have options, plus, most kids get out at 2 or 3, thats a 3-4 hour jump i have on them XD

i really hope i can get it todayyyyyyy

E

Eclipse

i don't get how whoever said it was at chicago, got it so early

i live in the midwest too, since when does texas, the big ass independant state, not get stuff early? that's retarded

i also don't get it. it would have been illegal to sell it on monday like some people got it.....i can understand if your uncle can slip you the game or something, but they were CALLING people on the phone to come pick up the game. SE's a liar....i contacted them, and they told me, i have proof, it ships the 28th, (today) and takes however long to arrive. then how did some stores get it yesterday? did they break into the warehouse?

and how did Bermuda get the NA version so early? they are the farthest from california any of us are!

D

Dexter

Im either getting it today or Wensday....*sigh*....soon I will get the game that I was obbsesing over for 4 years........!!! ^_^

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No Forman, my post just needs to be edited. Unknown said he pre-ordered it but no longer has the money to buy it. I don't get how he could be out of 45 dollars if he KNEW that he was going to get the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back