• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
Forman said:
Yeah I got my pre-order for my February birthday. "Happy 22nd Birthday, here's a video game with Disney characters in it" haha

man I'm old

Yo it's never to old for this game, gettin mine today and I can't wait! Zeke 18 years old High school student!and for people that don't have it yet just look a lil harder and ur work will be rewarded!

1948dragon_

I preordered the game at gamestop and when I called they said there get it tomowwor. after waiting 4 years I have to wait extra? awwwwww man this sucks :(

innerlight

I just got back man the advantages of living a few minutes from a video game store, and i thought i let you know its amazing i have never seen a sight like it before....... oh and to the smarta##es talking sh#t dont be to upset you have to wait another day or week HA ha ha ha!

E

Eclipse

Knightflare said:
Me ish getting it at WAL MART TONIGHT...or a Gamestop. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA that's funny

you are not getting it at walmart, nor any other person who decided to pre-order there. Walmart won't release theirs till the 30th. how do i know this?
A.) they don't specialize in games
B.) someone who works at walmart said so
C.) i know alot about games and
D.) i would never pre-order there

walmart gets their shipments LATE. in fact on the catalog it says that they don't get their shipments as early as their competition :)

TRuePlaya187

I have IT!!!!! it's flippin sweet!!!

the only prob is that im at work and i dont get out until 9:30 tonight!!!!

man the game is sitting my my locker as we speak!!!! i cannot wait to get home!!!!!!!!

and the best part is that me mom said i can stay home tomaro and play it all day!!!

hahahahaha i soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!

Reverse Rebirth

Well my thread has had no sucess so i'll try here... If anyone who own the game who also own a scanner please send the scans of the kh2 controls for personal study. Whether from a Players Guide or the Manual there is no difference.

Also does anyone else live in an hour radius of Toronto, Ontario that knows the exact date EBGames will be releasing the game?

If anyone can solve these problems i would greatly apreciate it.

E

Eclipse

ZOMG WHY!!!!!?!??!??!? *cries badly*

someone TAPE SANCTUARY NOW

i really want to play this game so bad i'm gonna cry...oh well, off to the most popular gamecube game of all time!! *plays super smash bros.*

i would like ya'll to know....that for whoever doesn't have the game by tomorrow, i will be scanning the manual and some pages of the LE guide. :) i might even record sanctuary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back