• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

zomg nuh uh j00 h4v to w4it 2 h0urs?!?!?! NUH UH!!! ! h4v3 tu w4!t t!ll 2m0rr0w!! L4WLZBBQ2352#$^@$^@$!!!!!!1111ONE1111

Reverse Rebirth

Well for those who cant wait check out a thread in the spoilers section for the english opening...atleast i think it is i haven't watched it all yet

parts are either cut off or they have not given the full thing on the link...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I got jipped... :C

I ordered with express and now I'm getting it Friday.... I'm soooooo mad, but also depressed cause a package came that looked like a game, but in the end was a book, so my hopes rose and then were crushed.

I am really depressed, but after reading this thread it makes me even more eager for the game, so I hope you have fun playing! I'll get mine soon enough!

E

Eclipse

Chancifer, i don't get it whenever i want, my mom comes home tomorrow after work and will pick up the game on the way home in other words.......in about 26 hours i will be playing kh2 T_T

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
I have work all day tomorrow agghh. I live In SoCal, has anyone gotten it here? Those of you who have it, what time and where do you live?? Cause I called 8 different places, all say tomorrow. Agh. Help please.

Yensid

I just called my local eb games store, they say they get it tomorrow at 10 am because of a shipping error, meaning it was supposed to be in today! arrggg!!!

oh well, another 24 hour till i get the game won't hurt.

then again.....i got to work tomorrow night....crap.

JoeBum14

I thought I might get mine today, but sadly my store didnt get it in and I have to wait till Wed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back