• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi99

this thread should be called "I got Kingdom Hearts 2 but i'm to lazy to record santuary" thread

Last edited:

the_organization

i GOT KINGDOM HEARTS 2 SO IM GONNA GO DIG IN WELL GOOD LUCK TO ALL BYE FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yoshi99

the_organization said:
i GOT KINGDOM HEARTS 2 SO IM GONNA GO DIG IN WELL GOOD LUCK TO ALL BYE FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIAR!!!!

E

Eclipse

OMG EBGAMES CALLED!! THEY SAID I COULD PICK UP KH2 OMG I'M SO HAPPY I PICKED IT UP AND HERE I AM TEARING OFF THE PLASTIC!!! OH WELL BYE BYE FOR NOW!!! *screams like little school girl*

Pssshh....I WISH....T_T

soraishot

First of all, I live about two hours away from the nearest town, but my mom was in town today. She could have gotten it, but no, she didn't want to wait for Gamestop to open. So now I have to wait until Thursday when my mom will be in town again. Now I probally won't be able to get the LE strategy guide.

SHE IS SUCH A BITCH!!!

Ragonark

I reserved mine so i'm waiting until my dad comes home so I can pick it up.
I also just saw the kh2 commercial on g4tv.

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
well i got it and im from Bronx,NY east cost,let me tell you how i got it:i went to a store i knew.they told me a truck is suppose to be here in 2 hrs.they said they would appcept the price of the game and i could pick it up whenever with my reciet.so i went back got it and kissed the cover,took pics,and compared it to my old kh1.but imstill on this site because my ps2 broke but im going to buy one tomorrow and a guide.thursday-sunday ill play the game.

Unknown_123

DARNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The gamestop around my house doesn't even freaking have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cries*

zachtheax

i dont believe 1/2 of u who say u got the game but make excuses for not being able 2 play it, i gotta wait til tomorrow even tho my ****ing ebgames prolly already got the truck they said they will have it wednesday, had 1/2 days for exams monday/today but i got a gay ass ****in full day tomorrow....its gonna b the longest day of school ever, especially since i know im taking boring ass notes in every class......gaaah! i would make myself throw up 2 leave school but only my dad would possibly get me and then he wouldnt take me for kh2 cuz he is a bastard who likes 2 c me squirm, like 1/2 hr after i get home from school my mom gets home so she said she will take me right away.....(she is the nice parent i ask 4 everything from lmao)........

sry 4 rambling.....i should sleep now so that tomorrow comes.....but im 2 hyped up 2 do that, even tho i spoiled most of the game 4 myself already......

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I am so annoyed... I was soooo dissapointed... on another story: put yourself in the people who already have KH2's shoes: would you rather record Sanctuary for people you don't even know, or would you rather play the game?

I say give them a brake, and hope to god you get KH2 soon. *whimpers* I can't get over how dissapointed I was when I saw Andrea Bocelli's face staring at me instead of Sora's. I honestly was about to shread the book.... but I pulled myself together and decided to wait till tommorow. You probably have some idea as to how much self control this is taking... I CAN"T WAIT TO PLAY KH2!!!!!

ky8391

I have to wait until tomorrow but i preorded it and I get off school at 1:00. (Going straight to gamestop!)

DannyKilla

i guess you could say im lucky...why? No i havent got the game. But i live in Anchorage Alaska ( no i dont live in an igloo) lol. but yeah i dont think that anyone here is a KH fanatic as big as i am. So im not afriad of the stock of the game. because im going straight to the diamond mall after school and if they dont have it at Gamestop...best buy is right by it. So i have many options...Man ive been waiting so long for this. ;)

EnigmaticWarrior

My mom just came home from Best Buy and managed to get a copy of Kingdom Hearts II for me.:D Sadly, I won't be able to play it till tomorrow since I got all of this homework to do. Tomorrow's going to be a blast.:D

Last edited:

Angel_Protector

Will I got my game some how. Gamestop just call me at around 6 and said I can come and pick it up. Will If I don't post back wedesday Good bye everyone.

BlaZinbritt11588

DannyKilla said:
i guess you could say im lucky...why? No i havent got the game. But i live in Anchorage Alaska ( no i dont live in an igloo) lol. but yeah i dont think that anyone here is a KH fanatic as big as i am. So im not afriad of the stock of the game. because im going straight to the diamond mall after school and if they dont have it at Gamestop...best buy is right by it. So i have many options...Man ive been waiting so long for this. ;)

SORRY THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT I REALLY WANNA ASK THIS!!!

----how is alaska? i thought it was just snow and stuff.

edit: and im getting kh2 tomorrow!! :)

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I have to wait until the weekend to get mines, it's coming in the mail T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back