• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

BlaZinbritt11588 said:
SORRY THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT I REALLY WANNA ASK THIS!!!

----how is alaska? i thought it was just snow and stuff.

edit: and im getting kh2 tomorrow!! :)

off topic: well alaska is cool, it has beautiful scenery. BUT its not my typwe of place really...cuz its winter to much and cold. but in summer it gets pretty hott. and nice. But the main reason i would wanna live somewhere else is cuz i play soccer uber much and this isnt the greatest place to get scouted. lol..

But yeah all thos people who have already....luucckkkyyyy * said in napolean style*

E

Eclipse

I HATE YOU ALL *storms off and cries in the bathroom*

Mom: Son, cheer u---
Me: SHUT UP
Mom: o_0 oh dear....*leaves room

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Got the game, as well as the limited edition strategy guide. Loving every second of the game so far. :cool:

E

Eclipse

my mom would've back handed me too....that's why i made it up on the internet XD

cd1105

YAY ITZ FINALLY OUT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS FINALLY W00t!!!!!!!!! i get mine ina few hours w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
I reserved my KH2 today at Gamestop and I'm getting it tomorrow. Finally. I probably won't post here when I get it 'cause I'll be too busy playing KH2. But just maybe, if my fingers arent numb, I may find the time to come here and post.

Now to sleep, then hopefully I will make it through school without crapping my pants. Then coming home, then Gamestop. Tomorrow at school is going to be a long day..

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
On the IMDb forums someone said Gamestops shipping policy is overnight. So... cross your fingers for me and anyone else who preordered off of Gamestop.com!

Also, congrats Kaeon for not being a Heartless anymore! (I know it's not a big deal, but what the heck? We post on this forum for fun afterall xD)

Silver_Wolf

Got mine today!!!!:D

I seriously DID NOT expect it. I ran into my local EB just to price the guides, so I nabbed the LE one, and lo and behold there was KH2 the new release rack.

Ahhh, its a beautiful day for a American Wisconsinite like me....:rolleyes:

sorkai

I'm not getting mine till the 31st because Walmart does not get the instore pickup till then. I would have ordered mine for next day shipping but I don't want to pay 10$ for the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back