• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

OMG i just refreshed the page!!! ALL KH2 ORDERS were BACKORDERED as of now!!!

that means you can't order them at the moment LOL. they ran out!!....unless you pre-ordered, you aint gettin one from the gamestop website ^_^

E

Eclipse

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=281270

i can't help but laugh after reading this

i'd like to laugh in the face of people who didn't pre-order because they thought IT WOULDN'T SELL OUT!!!

EDIT: Oh wait..it just says that in the USED area..lol my bad

looks like people want this so bad they are buying used ones...

but who would take back their kh2???? especially after 1 day!!

Axel3344

i know how u feel.just about everything is blocked at my school although we find ways to get around it. when i get back from school everybody will be talking about how excited they are that they got kh2 or the forums will be empty because they will be playing

Keyblade Warrior

Washington State, United States Of America, Planet
Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
Does anyone know where KH2 is being shipped from? because it might help me know when it will get to my town.......if ever, because I live in port angeles washington where nobody has ever been or heard of, so I might just pay $10 bucks for overnight shipping, cuz my town SUCKS! oh man i hate my town. Even the gamstop 18 miles away doesnt have it yet. Some of you dont know how lucky you are....

E

Eclipse

Square enix has warehouses around the country, according to when i talked to them, you are getting the game shipped to you from the nearest waarehouses

*deep breath*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! :D

I called ebgames!!

they have it, i'm getting it in 5 hours!! weeeeeeeee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back