• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^ YOU call them

i called them a few minutes ago "do you have kh2?"
them - "YUP it's in"
"oh really?"
them - "yeah, didn't you get the call last night?"
me - "NO"
them - "hmm that's weird, but it's here!!"

i don't trust that phone number system, every time i give them my number they either have the wrong number or never call *sigh*

E

Eclipse

noooooo!! i don't get it for another 5 hours T_T

are me and mushu the only ones who actually don't have it yet? T_T

innerlight

hey Forman you asked yesterday about the game and I thought I had to do the right thing and respond- (1) yes I got the game- (2) it is F-ing the most amazing game ever!!!!! I had to pull away for a sec because I had chores so I just finished and I thought that I would post it real quick the opeaning is great and the battles are awesome. you dont know how much strenth it took to take time away and post this. IN case anyone doesnt get what Im saying its a 10, its absolutly perfect.

tidus05

TwilightSoulKey said:
noooooo!! i don't get it for another 5 hours T_T

are me and mushu the only ones who actually don't have it yet? T_T

no i don't have it yet either :(

innerlight

forman yes its bro, and dont worry I sure it sucks waiting but trust me once you get it the wait was worth it I just glad my EB doesnt suck or else I would have been waiting till the 30-1 becuase thats when the other places where I live are getting it, and they dont even carry the LE code book

E

Eclipse

Yes!! I'm not alone!! :D

i got a question innerlight, did you start out on proud or normal? and is it extremely easy like it's rumored? T_T

E

Eclipse

^^^ maybe because you're on proud? i believe im gonna try standard....see what it's like, if i don't like it, start over on proud XD

OMG if i don't get this game RIGHT NOW i'm gonna......*kills another puppy*

*throws the puppy in the pile with the others* <_<

innerlight

yeah the best thing I could say is try it, because some people on other threads have been saying that it is hard even on standard so you can judge it better when your playing it, but I say some are just trying to act like there great gamers by saying how easy it is, truth is there probably still on the first part, I plan to go through both

E

Eclipse

THAT'S IT. I'M GONNA BLOW!!! i need it now T_T how can everyone sit there at their ps2's enjoying this game while we wait.....
this was MUCH more painful waiting...than the 3 months that just passed by....3 hours = 3 years.....Gah!!....i don't get it till about 6 cuz my mom works late on wednesdays T_T

If i don't get this game soon.......i'm gonna run out of puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back