• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerranOvermind

I'm free....FREE I tell you!!!....I just...I can't wait...it's too much...I'd like to thank the Academy...*starts grabbing stuff*

Wish me luck, everyone! TwilightSoulKey, good luck with the puppy holocaust...UK guys, sorry...umm...hey...What am I typing fo....?

*car peels away in the distance*

E

Eclipse

^^ don't tell me...you're off to buy the game?

i am officially the ONLY capable american left on the forums without the game T_T

besides mushu..

The M.C.

JTTW
Re: Kh2 Celebration!!!!!

well ill have it in a hour maybe. my moms not home yet. gosh im so mad, i cant wait an hour. theres only 50 copies left at the store!!!!

Foshizzle

Re: Kh2 Celebration!!!!!

I have it but it's not mine HAhah yippeee!!!!! and i just need to wait liek another 1-4 hours at top

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
I JUST got home from gamestop. I didn't have enough for the Limited Edition guide, so when I get some more money, I am going to go get it. I hope I get the Brave cover...

E

Eclipse

Good: it stopped raining
Bad: I don't have the game yet
Ugly: I left Waffles alone with Fluffy....

E

Eclipse

^ LOL

Good: i get kh2 today
Bad: i have to wait to get it
Ugly: Aerith's voice...

araya arcanum

I AM A SPLINTER CELL-I AM BEHIND YOU-ABOVE YOU-SUR
good: my friend just told me he bought me the limited guide and the game as gifts so now i got two of each and a final form cover!
bad:now i feel like an ass
not so ugly:im givin him his copy and the wisdom form as i would have killed him for that final cover if he kept it
sad:i cried when the u.p.s guy had me sign for the guides at work (gamestop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back