• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Z-O-M-G MY MOM'S CAR PULLED UP IN THE DRIVEWAY.

I HAVE IT. ZOMG.

see ya'll in a few days!!.......*loves his guide*

Come Waffles!! play kh2 with me!! *grabs puppy and runs off to room...slams the door*

BULLETPROOF

I GOT THE GAME ! WOOT ! i got it today ! i also got metal gear solid 3 subsistance, im playing online it is so awesome ! i didn't open kingdom hearts 2 yet , im gonna play that over spring break in 16 days cuz i wont have anything to do then

E

Eclipse

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG:

kh29jj.jpg

BYE BYE NOW!!

kthundercat

I just got mine today!!!!!! I actually had an argument with the guy there about the LE guide tho. I could see at the bottom of the packaging that the book was the silver outfit and that is the one that I wanted, so I asked him for that one and he was trying to tell me that they are all the same....... It was kinda funny since I actually know the guy.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Wow, you read through alot of pages! LMAO!!!!!!! Unless your G/f just doesn't let you touch anything. But girls seem to be attracted to themselves. The bitches..... (I'm joking! I don't want any kill to me for that)

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Shut up.. lol I have to wait... like ONE MORE DAY. Then, I'll be sitting down, playing all day all night all .... well you get the picture.

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b
i can't read it im at school and the internet blocks like every game website

that sux,at my school,I decide whats blocked and what isnt cuz im in the Tech club(co-founder and president to be exact..)and along with a few other people,what ever goes on electronically related ,we control(evil laugh in backgound).And if dont get KHII by tommorow ,Ill send a virus through all school computers!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back