• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azarath

Website
www.myspace.com
so i got it this morning at an ebgames--when i got there, they told me they didnt have it yet, and like five seconds later a UPS guy showed up, i waited about 20 minutes for the guy that worked there, to count em all, and yeah--i only got to play a little cause i had to go to work, but yeah, woot woot :p

DannyKilla

Yay!!!!!!!!!1 i got kh2...well i like the opening. And right now i just beat axel at the struggle tounrament.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Yay I finally got it today after school. Roxas's story is so fun I started a 2nd file just so I could play his mini games.

Cl0ud

i have kh2, yeah.

i've been playing from 4:00 til now and i skipped mulan and im up to colleseum, on proud mode.

i love it that when you die in a boss battle, mickey come in and you can control him to save the day.

Keyblade Warrior

Washington State, United States Of America, Planet
Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
ZOMFG! My gamestop 17 miles away said they would get it tomorrow when I called midday, I call at night, they say they have it, but the store closes in about 1 hour, and my parents say I must eat dinner first which wont be ready for 20 min, plus eating=10 more min, 30 min till store closes=time it takes to get there, AND NOW I CANT GET IT TOMORROW UNTIL AFTER LACROSSE PRACTICE! thats like....6:00.........CURSE WORDS!!!!! well, i just cant play it until then, i'm paying my dad 5 bucks to go early and get one since they only ordered about 80 copies.......which is split between two towns of total population about 30,000......its gonna be ugly boys......UGLY!

MemoriesLast4ever

.la.la.la.
Website
www.myspace.com
I got kingdom hearts 2 today at 3:05 pm today!!!!
in Fry's Electronics for only 39.99!! bc it was on sale!!! hahahahahahahahahaah!!!!!

edit:

oh yeah!! and i didn't reserve mine or preorder mine!!!!
bwahahahahaha!!!!

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
MemoriesR4ever said:
I got kingdom hearts 2 today at 3:05 pm today!!!!
in Fry's Electronics for only 39.99!! bc it was on sale!!! hahahahahahahahahaah!!!!!

edit:

oh yeah!! and i didn't reserve mine or preorder mine!!!!
bwahahahahaha!!!!

Lol. I love the edit. I'm only on the 3rd day. I had an hour to play before work, and 40 minutes to play on my lunch. Oh yes. Must savor and play everything slowly.

MemoriesLast4ever

.la.la.la.
Website
www.myspace.com
Key blade warrior ^small town?
heh!
Las Vegas isn't small at all!!!
and the cd isn't purple on the back!!
bwahahaha!!!
and pllus it was in a plastic hard case so we couldn't open it, only the people who work there can oopen it....

bwahahah!!!!

edit: and ^mr.S
i'm on the 4th day! the tournament....i almost died in the 3rd day!! bc of that huge white nobody....geez...i almost died!!

Silent Unknown

I live in Northern CA. I just got my copy today. We went to Target (no), Wal-Mart (no), then Gamestop (they had all the copies on display and when me and my friend asked if we buy one the response was a no, those are for the ppl who resereved them), and finally we went to Frys where it was on sale $39.99. I just finished Mysterious Tower and am on the World Map.

Zatch Bell

I got mine the 28th and I am already at halloween town. I love wisdom form! but the keyblades they give you are week, except for the one at olympus collisium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back