• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

belleaurora

I was thinking about Twilight today. Praying he got his copy, i'm glad he did, sadly I won't be able to talk to him anytime soon, he'll be caught up playing KH2 :( but good for him! I'll get my copy when it's first released in Australia. The thought of getting a strategy guide has never crossed my mind until now. Is it worth getting it?

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I love it as much as the Japanese one *huggles it and plays more* XP

AUJapguy

Woohoo, first post on the board and a great one. GOt mine with the sweet Limited edition Strategy Guide. Later peeps, 3 hours into the game and took just enough time to post about it.

Axel3344

i think i am the only american who doesnt have kh2. i was one of the first to play the jap version of kh but im the last to get the english one. how ironic

Last edited:

[-JF-]

I hate my dad,
he wont let me download KH2 or get Swap Magic
since he wants me to focus more on school.
I,m gonna ignore and scold him until he gives in. ;)

Axel3344

i am really jelous of everyone becuase i don't know when kh2 will come here

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Oi, I got it right afterschool (And actually had to wait in line. T.T) and played it for about 28 minutes before I had to leave for my first day of science fair. Then I fit in about another 2 hours after I came home at 6, stopping for dinner only.

I'm still on the 5th day of Roxas though. Mostly because i've had fun exploring Twilight Town on Roxas's skateboard.

Axel3344

im thinking of ordering online becuase the store by my house is unreliable when it comes to games. also is it too late to order an le guide online?

JoeBum14

I got it yesterday, but couldnt play that much because I had to go to church or be shot by a friend. lol

Fuse

When will we surrender?
im broke so i wont have it for like a week.

oh well guess i gotta suffer :D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Im lovin it so far.....I wish I could see the Org. XIII a lil more, but so far its still awesome! Im at Port Royal and the VA arent bad! :D

keyknightmaster1

the game is great but i went through a hard time getting it

first my mom told me i couldn't drive her truck (mines in the shop) then when she finally let me it was 8:00 pm and i had to drive halfway across town before the mall closed at 9 thankfully i got there at 8:50 (and im on my schools track team) or i would have had to wait till this weekend to get it

but other than that im its krunk!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back