• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I got it yesterday, but I was busy playing it. Then I had to go to church and when I got back I played it again. I just got through playing as Roxas.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I got my copy yesterday. I accidently went into Anti-Form while trying to go to Valor Form. I thought the US version would call "Valor", "Brave."

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT IT BE HAPPY FOR ME !!!

Picture9.jpg

now i can play... bye bye

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
I got anti form, first visit to disney castle. It happened on that long hallway to the one room at the end, I wanted to level up valor form and instead i got antiform. I also got it again in Timeless River, so lucky!

E

Eclipse

^^ yeah i got anti-form there too. zomg i'm so happy i have wisdom now yay. i'm in agrabah. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee more wisdom

moneyman232

its awesome im ten hours in at port royal. I can't wait till tommorow to play more. I had to take a break my hands hurt after 5 straight hours of KH2

moneyman232

it really is, i'm loving every minute of it. I'm surprised i stopped to eat dinner. but i've been playing since 4 this afternoon, then i was playin this mornin. I love this game especially the reaction commands, i love the slingshot one against the giant monster in beast castle(the 2nd one) that was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back