• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

I got it at 6 last night..played an hour, went to church, came back at 9, played till 2 in the morning, woke up at 10, played it till 10 at night LOL

i've been playing a LONG time, and i'm not even halfway through. I wanna take a break so that i don't finish too early....but i can't..stop..myself...lol

the only thing i have to complain about, is the boring disney worlds the first time around, they have nothing to do with teh story!! SE just threw them in there XD

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
I got my game yesterday at 11oo i had to wait an hor in the store stupid UPS truck was late they call me the night before and say we have it in then i go to grt it and they say sry the ups truuck hasnt come

~Secrets Untold~

Website
angelhottie1611.proboards46.com
I got mine yesterday played for like two hours and then had to go to work...but when I got home at 10:00 pm I played till 5:30 this morning...and tonight I played from like 9:30 to midnight! So I've played a lot...I'm in that computer world...does anyone know how many worlds there are exactly??

E

Eclipse

^ uhhhh.......
twilight town, disney castle, hollow bastion, beast's castle, land of dragons, colisseum, timeless river, space paranoids, atlantica, halloweentown, pride lands, agrabah, port royal, the world that never was, uh...i think that's it ^_^

Soren

Awards
I got it!!
I got it!!
I got it!!
I got it!!
I got it!!

I can't belive that I finally have KH2!!!!!!!!! bought last night and I'm on the last day of twlight town. soon, I'll be playin as Sora!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!

*insert super big smiley face here*

I will beat it so bad!!!!!!!!!!

King Bowser

I got it three days ago. I had it reserved for a year.

What mode did ya all play on? I started on proud because last kh was easy.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
I just got it last night, along with the chapter book sized strategy guide. I only got to play it for about an hour and a half though, because of HW and other things, but that's okay, because I'll basically live off of my PS2 this weekend. I don't know about you guys, but when I play KH/KH2, it takes longer for me to get hungry. I'll probably only need 2 meals a day for the next few days. lol. This game is so awesome!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! The only reason I'm not playing it right now is because I'm locked up in this damned school...curse school, keeping me away from my precious...I swear on my copy of KH2 that I will one day burn this damned place to the ground.....after I've beaten KH2 of course. lol. Maybe when I'm bored and awaiting KH3...yes, that sounds good. Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KH2 is GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLETPROOF

King Bowser said:
I got it three days ago. I had it reserved for a year.

What mode did ya all play on? I started on proud because last kh was easy.
i have the game but can't open it till spring break which is in 14 days where i live
i'm gonna play on proud to because almost all the bosses are really easy except for Xaldin, the last boss and sepiroth. I Played normal mode at my freinds house and it was way to easy he never got stuck and he's in pride lands, although i didn't watch him play i just got to play the roxas part for a while

ReturnableMemory

I got mine wednsday:p , my mom said there were only four left when she got it along with the 2 ton strategy guide. I was pissed when I woke up yesterday sick and I couldn't play KH2:mad: especially since it came out of nowhere luckily I'm feeling better and I have the day off today so I can play it all day. Iwas afraid to start on Proud so I did standard and it is way to easy, Mulan's world was way to short for me.

BraveryOfAChild

I'm in standard mode, and it's okay for me, not too hard, not too easy..>_>; Kingdom Hearts 2 is not that easy! How about Port-Royal?! Huh?! That's hard to get the zombies into the moonlight..

ff7fan4life

i just got my copy of kh2 yesterday after school. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!! i played for like 6 hours and im just on the 5th day as roxas.lol. i played the minigames alot. like the mail delivery. did anyone know that if u got 1200 munny when u have to get 800 you get +2 ap

E

epial9

I gots mine on wedsday and I beat it too! although the ending pissed me off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back