• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^ hey innerdemon....i'm in pridelands- first visit (i skipped halloween town) should i start over completely on proud? because so far it's so easy, i've got 14 hours of gameplay...i'm at pridelands...and its super easy....should i start over? thanks

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Personally Twilight I say stay where you are. Trust me, it's not such an easy walk in the park the entire game. I mean, I'm on standard and I haven't found it all that easy. To me it's the same difficulty as the original, but can still be a pain in the ass just like the original could.

And if you feel you're having an easy time. Stop using reaction commands. That might make you feel more at home. Even though I LOVE Reaction Commands.

Squall_Groupie

I finally got the game yesterday. God, I love it already. I'm on the 5th day with Roxas and I'm sure I'll be playing a lot more over the weekend.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
got it 3 days ago sealed all keyholes and got all keyblades up to halloween town 1st time. been playing foe 11 hours

E

Eclipse

thanks innerdemon, because you know it is true, i mean i died on the first boss in beast's castle lol. i had to use mickey. so it's not been a walk in the park, i'm just surprised at how far i am. I guess i'm just playing TOO Much, cuz i'm homeschooled and my mom let me take 2 days off, so i'm playing like a loooot...i did nothing but play yesterday. I guess that's why it feels so easy XD

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Totally. I'm in homeschool too. But I haven't been doing it. LOL. Damn! I haven't got Mickey yet! And I've died a few times! Of course Roxas doesn't count but I died during his Awakening fight too.

E

Eclipse

^^^ yeah i've been skipping for awhile too <.< gotta do what ya gotta do for kh2! XD

but yeah i got mickey on my first boss fight! lol (besides the twilight thorn or whatever)

E

Eclipse

^^ no, there are only certain boss fights that trigger him, like the weird beast's castle fight in the ballroom, and the one with the wall heartless in the dungeon of the castle. I thought cerberus allowed you to do it, so i died on purpose, and it wouldn't let me T_T

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
ohh I guess I managed to get it to work.
614758877_m.jpg

This is my game with the LE guide. This pic was taken from my room.

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

it's not a roll of a dice, it's certain boss battles, nomura confirmed this :D

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I got mine on wednesday! I couldn't get it on Tuesday because the UPS was slow with shipment! But at least i got it!!!! It still feels like a dream because i have it but i have been playing it quite a bit and im only in HB! Im ok with that cuz i don't want to beat it too quickly otherwise i will be sad and complaining for KH3 to come out!!!!!!! IM so happy!!!!!!! yeah! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back