• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

I finally gave in and started a new game on proud mode. Playing on proud definitely has its benefits. I'm taking twice as long to get through the worlds than I did in standard mode because everything is so much harder, but it certainley draws the game out. I won't delete the game I started in standard mode in case proud gets too hard, I've still yet to die with that one.

Simba

I got it yesterday and haven't had time to play it much...I'm only at Timeless River. Um...yeah like anyone needed to know that =P

Old1eyeddog

My parents took me to cali 4 spring break, (which was this week for any1 livin in Idaho) and i got it first day it came out there for $40! it was on sale! can u believe my luck! it's and awsome game!:)

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
.:Roxas:. said:
i'm finally getting my copy tonight, god, that'll teach me to never order stuff off of target.com

You ordered from target.com......ouch. Should have been ebgames or gamestop or something and you're getting your copy tonight?!
I'll tell ya something about this game....frickin long game to play.

Lionheart002

I got mine yesterday at wal-mart and i have played it ever since, it is a great game and all of you should get it ASAP

E

Eclipse

lol. i beat kh2 last night, now i just have to do all the sidequests. For those of ya'll who think the game is too short, it's as long as YOU MAKE IT. You can either rush through, or take your time. I did sorta both together, and i beat the last boss at 40 hours of gameplay, no sidequests. So there :p

now all my drive forms are maximum level, and i need to level up my summons, beat sephy, get the ultimate weapons for my party, and all kinds of other stuff :p

E

Eclipse

^ really? poor muffin, i thought you were gonna get it last week :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back