• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinkoujo

I got KHII a couple of weeks ago, but I decided not to play until KHI and CoM were finished. I finally beat them, and I just started KHII last night. ^^

soras_girl_kh

monkeybutt said:
Were you lucky enough to recieve a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2? :3 If so, post your hapiness and random comments here, where we can all see and celebrate!

Note: All "ZOMG I GOT KH2" threads will be deleted immediatly, this is the place to rave and rant about your brand new hawt copy of KH2!
how did keyblader72 make that signature picture? of sora falling?! i want one!!

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I dunno, just to have a conversation or the "leftovers" meaning the people who haven't bought the game still busy with other important stuff or they're waiting to get their hands on the game? ....I just don't know.

Valentyne

I got the game and beat it recently...I suggest not taking the advice curved lines confuse clones b/c it doesn't work and I died quickly >=|

N

Number XIV, Nixa

Yeah I preordered mine 3 months before it came out and got it on release day as soon as Game Stop opened. I got the first copy out of the box. And then I spent 3 days playing it and beat it. I r00l.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
yay i just got it 2 days ago!!!!!! . . .well really im borrowing it from my 10 year old cousin who's stuck at Hercules's world and at the moment im at hollow baston but my brother is in the Pride Lands . . .lucky

H

Hawaii^^

it's easy 4 u 2 say! i'll get mine like an half a year 'cause i'm from europe! ;DD i can't wait to have mine!!

A

[annoying_1]

I have it, but i don't know where i am i havent been on for sooooooo long. My TV is messed up.

Heartless Killer

I Finnaly Got My KH2 from Best Buy But Unforunately I can't Play it B/c I dont Have a Dual Shock 2 controller also KH Riku 3 why did u get 2 copies

Twin Keyblades

lol im in austrailia so i havn't got a copy yet (its probably not coming out till aug. at the earlist.) but for my birthday i got a lay-by form ($10 up front) and a 70 dollar voucher so it all evens out
only 3 months to go...so far so good :)

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
i live in australia too..... why do we always get everything late... i wish i could have it now! and i have to wait 2 months! its pretty frustrating because ive been waiting and they keep making the release date further and further away when it is getting close to releasing... :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back