• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple.and.clean

i want the game but it doesnt come out in Australia 4 ages!! I hav no idea when is come n out AND I'M GO N CRAZY COZ I WANT IT!! *cries*

Roxas=SoraX

I got mine March 28 at exactly 10:08 in the morning and nearly cried... But now my ps2 is at my cuzin's house and i'll NEVER see it again. T_T BUt luckly I finished before the ps2 got away from me... THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE *shakes fist* ... i miss it... Did you guys know that Kingdom Hearts is STILL in the top 10 for the best game?!?!

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Roxas=SoraX said:
I got mine March 28 at exactly 10:08 in the morning and nearly cried... But now my ps2 is at my cuzin's house and i'll NEVER see it again. T_T BUt luckly I finished before the ps2 got away from me... THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE *shakes fist* ... i miss it... Did you guys know that Kingdom Hearts is STILL in the top 10 for the best game?!?!

Yea, it just got top place in the top ten games in gameinformer magazine :D

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
arr! i cant wait! but i dont know when the release date is cause whenever i go EB games they keeep changing it...

SoRaBhK_dUdE

YEAH I GOT KH2... about 5 days ago. I beat it, but I'm tryin to get Ultima weapon (need to get last Ori+) and beat Sephiroth. YEAH I GOT KH2!!!!!!!

yuna:)

YEY! I finally am not broke!!!! I Got KH2!!!! FINALLY!!!!
I got it like, 2 days ago and I'm like 3/4ths into the game already...

O

Oberon

YES!!! I got a NEW copy... Cause my other one snapped:(... Oh well, now I can play again.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back