• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH sheet music?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Any chance for an official Piano Collections book along with the KH3 OST and MoM release? I can't get over that Re:Mind secret boss battle theme.

Are there any good online sources for KH sheet music (or YouTube tutorials I guess) you'd recommend?

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I googled and found this: https://musescore.com/kinode/yozora-piano-kingdom-hearts-iii

I do wish they would release more sheet music for KH. I would love to play Aqua's theme or Enchanted Dominion.

Thanks! I'd found that one, but then I found a better one, and now I'm waiting for UprisingGrand's transcription. It's way out of my league anyway...

Yeah, it sucks, I can't find Aqua's theme or Enchanted Dominion for the piano. I still haven't found my ideal Vector to the heavens arrangement+sheetmusic either (well... I mean, it's this one
)... Have you found one you like?

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I haven't been able to find sheet music for Vector To The Heavens that I like :'( I wish they would release more sheet music... that's easier to play lol.

Back