• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3/Console War Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Bioshock was better on the PS3 than it was on the 360. Tales of Vesperia is being ported. Star Ocean 4.

BUT NO! YOU SAID IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! MICROSOFT FOR THE MUTHA FUCKIN WIN!

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Shadow I seriously hope your not acting like this cause I called you a 360 fanboy, If so then I take everything back so can you please stop um...being a jerk. <_<

S

Shadow Soldier

Shadow I seriously hope your not acting like this cause I called you a 360 fanboy, If so then I take everything back so can you please stop um...being a jerk. <_<

Nope. 360 wins. Hand's down. Better controller. Better games. Better graphics. Better developer support. Square <3's it. Sony wishes it was it :3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
YallNiggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg

LMAO

tevlen

Yes, I'm well aware that in order to stop the truth of PS3's technological superiority, they're trolling and flaming to get the thread deleted again. Its like an immature child throwing the chess board in the air so he can't lose.

S

Shadow Soldier

Shut the hell up minkus lmao

I can beat chess in 3 turns.

I just don't see the reason why it wouldn't be exclusive to the superior console known as the XBOX 360

S

Shadow Soldier

∞;4543290 said:
ITT Shadow Soldier's new home.

COME IN! COME IN! TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF! AND PLAY KH3 WITH ME ON THE XBOX THREE-SIX-TEE!

this is not a strip club dude....
theres no poll dancing here...

Gay jokes or gtfo.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'll make myself comfortable while I wait for your oh-so-imminent ban.

S

Shadow Soldier

∞;4543298 said:
I'll make myself comfortable while I wait for your oh-so-imminent ban.

Isn't trolling a banable offense now?

I don't see why I would get banned. All I'm doing is saying I want it to come the Xbox 360 because I don't want to spend money on another console =0. This is a thread for posting about what console we want it to come to. I want it to come to Xbox. I think that's fair and following the rules.

I'm not going to root for a console I don't like.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ps3 is better and i think KH3 has a better chance on the ps3

abey34

I think its most viable that "Kingdom Hearts 3" may be multi-platform. It will most likely be coming out for PS3 and possibly Wii due to the fact that: The previous installments following the main branch of KH was on the PS2 and that two KH titles have appeared on Nintendo consoles. It most likely won't be coming for 360 since there are no previous installments on the console.

tevlen

I don't see why I would get banned. All I'm doing is saying I want it to come the Xbox 360 because I don't want to spend money on another console =0. This is a thread for posting about what console we want it to come to. I want it to come to Xbox. I think that's fair and following the rules.

I'm not going to root for a console I don't like.

You are doing so in a trollish fashion. Since the world does not revolve around you, they wont take what console you like into consideration. So either find some real reasons for why it should be a 360 explanation or else stop wasting bandwidth.

S

Shadow Soldier

You are doing so in a trollish fashion.
On the contrary. I'm replying to everybody's post, nothing wrong with that. Just because I post a lot. That's not spamming or trolling.

Since the world does not revolve around you,
Yes it does.

they wont take what console you like into consideration.
Yes they will.
So either find some real reasons for why it should be a 360 explanation or else stop wasting bandwidth.

Reason 1: More people have Xbox 360 in the US than PS3.
Reason 2: Easier to develop for than PS3.
Reason 3: Square loves Microsoft. It shows.

I think its most viable that "Kingdom Hearts 3" may be multi-platform. It will most likely be coming out for PS3 and possibly Wii due to the fact that: The previous installments following the main branch of KH was on the PS2 and that two KH titles have appeared on Nintendo consoles. It most likely won't be coming for 360 since there are no previous installments on the console.

fuck the Wii. PC and Xbox 360. MAYBE PS3 IF SONY GETS THEIR SHIT TOGETHER.

ps3 is better and i think KH3 has a better chance on the ps3
You're wrong and you know it cock knuckles =D

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
KH3
PS3
Xbox 360
W33

Wee is going to win because of the two 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back