• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Of course t is. But to me, the wiki comes second. And I honestly believe it's updated by reliable fans. Have you read it? Have you found any completely false information?

not really but there have been instances where either incorrect information or missing information was there. oh well, it doesnt really matter.

but it does give necessary background info for simple fans

captain

Bronze Member
This is exciting! I wonder if we'll be getting anything super cool for the anniversary? I sure hope so!

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This is exciting! I wonder if we'll be getting anything super cool for the anniversary? I sure hope so!

when i went to gamestop to preorder it the guy pretty much guaranteed a bundle would come with the game. and i think everyone here can pretty much agree that NA will get something with the game preorder.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
im just so scared of spoiling this story lol
I remember when BBS came out, my boyfriend at the time spoiled Ventus's entire story for me with one text message.
I was.
So mad.
:x

But yeah, the only site I go to for KH information during the JAP release interim is KHI. The staff here is really good at keeping the unspoiled pure~. (Even though I do like the KH Wiki and think it's a great tool for finding basic information quickly.)

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Finally I can stop lurking the front page and forums for a release date..

KevVentus

when i went to gamestop to preorder it the guy pretty much guaranteed a bundle would come with the game. and i think everyone here can pretty much agree that NA will get something with the game preorder.

Now, now, we all know better than to trust a gamestop employee : P

I am confident that we will at least get a preorder bonus though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back