• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
tumblr_ln9g4rWf1k1qztit6.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
for working our asses off for khi :D

Venitas

i start my first semester of college like a week after that D:
perhaps the release date wouldn't bother me as much if Final Fantasy XIII-2 didn't take only about a month to localize...

iC3

Nothing Much To Say But Just This.....YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if the have a KH3DS Bundle like in Japan (KH styled 3DS), Imma Happy Camper!:biggrin:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Had a dream last night that the release date was announced to be September 5th which didn't make sense since it was a Wednesday. Anyway, I am glad to hear about this release date.
Funny, I also had a dream that the game was announced for September. It was awkward waking up and not knowing whether to feel sad because I still didn't know the release date or happy because September would have made for an awfully long wait.

I *guess* the end of July will do. It's only a week and a half before my birthday, so that's a plus; valid excuse for spending large amounts of money on a potential bundle plus the slide thing...or a 10th anniversary box if it gets released over here plz&thnku. It's still a bit more of a wait than I was anticipating, but what can you do~.

Hopefully this means SENA has been working quietly on the game's marketing and maybe even has a localized trailer edited together waiting to be unleashed upon the world. Holding my breath...

TepidShark

Awards
I wonder when/if they will put out an official press release. A press release would probably show if they are putting new content into western versions, notable voice actors (even though we probably know most of them), and whether or not they are bringing any of the bundles to North America/Europe.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Eu will then be in August then right... Damn the feeling where every kh fan in america will be sitting down enjoying the story on July 31'st while I sit here on KHI with like no one online. That day will be hell for me. Its even ethy's birthday two days before. Well... Have to grin and bear it. :(

siegleeagle

The only reason I was expecting a shorter release date time was because of Final Fantasy XIII-2's 1 month release span. But I am really happy to hear the date and it not being like BBS lol.

WaveK89

A 3DS I shall buy in the month of July or maybe earlier. There are some games that are interesting me already which could keep me busy. Perhaps, I shall think about this some more...

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I don't think any of the staff knew the NA release date before the official word today.

nomura is my dad

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Well at least we now know the release date for North America. 116 days to go xD

Last edited:

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i went to gamestop today and asked about DDD (again) and the guy said "honestly we barely have any information on the game" and i informed him and his fellow worker that the release date came out today and they got so excited haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back