• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Official KH3D NA Release Date! - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]will be released on July 31, 2012 in North America!

Release%20Date%20Tweet.png

Release%20Date%20Tweet%202.png

Last edited by a moderator:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Re: KH 3D RELEASES JULY 31 FOR NA

You beat me to it, but that's awesome!!

yeah, i just saw the release date and rushed to see if anyone made a thread. 4 months after the JP release is good imo. Much better than the 8 month wait for BBS

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Seriously?! This is great news! I think I can hold off spoiling anything until then.

raycat27_2003

Awards

I found it through a different website and I sent it to Sign to confirm it. After I did that I found the info through SE's Twitter feed and I screen capped it to put here but you bet me to the punch.

Shawty

Awards

And Europe? Probably later than the NA releasedate right?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Hey, that's not that far away at all!:D

They always put it at the end of the month though, it might as well just be August 1st.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

wow late July isn't that bad LOL. and that Final Fantasy game comes out July 3, ok gotta go pre order this now :)

Maleficentrix

URGHHH i wanted it in early july or late june or something......it's gonna feel soooooooooooooooooo long till then....plus it's past my birthday... july 18

but i admit....it's better then the bbs wait....WAY better. I hate waiting in general hehe

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
So much for quick localisation :|

The period of time between the two releases of BbS was 9 months. The period of time between the Japanese and NA release dates for KH3D is 3. They're localizing a game of equal magnitude three times as fast as they did the last one...

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
stop your complaining, atleast its in July and not August/September. This is alot quicker than previous games.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
The period of time between the two releases of BbS was 9 months. The period of time between the Japanese and NA release dates for KH3D is 3. They're localizing a game of equal magnitude three times as fast as they did the last one...

Tis actually 4 months my friend.

March 29 - July 31st, 4 months 2 days. For Australia, 4 months, 2 weeks probably.

I was expecting 3 months but who cares lol

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Now that a release date is set, any 10th anniversary plans should be announced within the month. Everyone keep your eyes peeled! I want that limited edition 3DS

Maleficentrix

stop your complaining, atleast its in July and not August/September. This is alot quicker than previous games.
Not complaining....just sayin they should start the english voice and translation at the same time they do the japanese voice recording...then it would be at least maybe a month sooner...

darkness9406

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

It takes 4 months, its not faster than I expect it, faster will be a week or a month for me..
NOW I HATE SQUARE ENIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back