• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku7244

YAY this just made my day!!! Start up the count down clock so i can stare at it all day.

Maleficentrix

It takes 4 months, its not faster than I expect it, faster will be a week or a month for me..
NOW I HATE SQUARE ENIX

ahahaha i feel somewhat the same but i still love square and Nomura....but i hate waiting for such an amazing game!!! I'm just itching to get my hands on it and play my azz off ;D lol but i would have at least been content with like 2 1/2 months or something

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh thank god they said it I couldn't keep it in any longer.

That is the day our savior was born. Savior of the Wizarding World~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think you all are idiots and extremely impatient but that is okay. My birthday is two days before that so I am the happiest kid in the world. I can be drunk while playing!

Lady-Lee

Awards
Hopefully it will be my vacation tim, that way I can play and beat it in a week. Still the end of july isn't that bad of a wait.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I think you all are idiots and extremely impatient but that is okay. My birthday is two days before that so I am the happiest kid in the world. I can be drunk while playing!

tumblr_m1xp1mcNuw1qk0e3do2_500.gif

kngdmhrts2

Well if Square-Enix are as efficient as they have been recently with the release gap between America and Europe/Australia...we could be looking at 3rd August for over here ^^

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
It will probably stay at July 27th, which means you guys outside of NA will probably get it first!... By a few days.

blank points

Awards
AWESOME! This is just the news I needed after experiencing much stress at college lately. Now, all we need is that localized trailer...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Huh, and here I was wondering about a date for the release date XD Was kind of hoping for a June release, but July's good too. Just two weeks before my summer classes end :3

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Not complaining....just sayin they should start the english voice and translation at the same time they do the japanese voice recording...then it would be at least maybe a month sooner...
you do know that everythign is done with the game right? all the recording, and maybe some of the translation.

kngdmhrts2

It will probably stay at July 27th, which means you guys outside of NA will probably get it first!... By a few days.
And yet it'll still never make up for the 6 month wait for KH2 6 years ago if we did get it a few days earlier xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So much for quick localisation :|

Um, idk what you consider quick but 3-4 months is really good. They've finished all voice acting. They've probably been working on sound mixing (and lip-sync if this game has it). Not to mention all of the channels they have to go through to smooth out marketing plans, create all of the marketing materials, and all of the other crap they must do. It's not like up until the very week KH3D is due to come out they will be working on stuff. Probably a good chunk of July will be spent on having the game mass-produced and shipped to stores across an entire continent. You know how big North America is? It's kupoing huge. :|

Be happy you aren't waiting eight months for a game that had been finished in three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back