• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It honestly depends on the person. I have spoiled every KH game since Chain of Memories, and have still loved every minute of actually getting to play it myself. I mean watching someone else do something is one thing, but at least for me getting to experience it myself is just the same whether I know what is going to happen or not. I'm always like "OMG! Now I get to do that! :D"

But I do know a lot of people say it ruins the experience for them, it just doesn't apply to everyone :p

I completely agree, I had a talk about this recently with one of my friends. I personally enjoy playing the game without spoilers, and if I had to bet, it seems most people would rather not spoil it to get the full enjoyment out of the game. However, many people have just as much fun spoiling it beforehand. In order to know whether you like it better or not, you just have to try both options. I know from prior experience before KH that I like not knowing. :)

And trivia! Everyone loves trivia!

Only reason I go on the KH Wiki or IMDB for that matter, I love trivia, IDK why lol xP

when i went to gamestop to preorder it the guy pretty much guaranteed a bundle would come with the game. and i think everyone here can pretty much agree that NA will get something with the game preorder.

Don't get your hopes up in case the "bundle" just includes a plain 3DS like the BbS bundle does. I know it is very likely considering it is the 10th anniversary and the 3DS is fairly new, so many people don't have one who might buy a KH limited edition one, but you never know what will happen.

Darkrider S

Whoaaah O_O Earlier than expected But thats good ! :D Just got a new PS3 and all so doubt im getting the game on time x__x Gotta save up for a 3DS.

KevVentus

I completely agree, I had a talk about this recently with one of my friends. I personally enjoy playing the game without spoilers, and if I had to bet, it seems most people would rather not spoil it to get the full enjoyment out of the game. However, many people have just as much fun spoiling it beforehand. In order to know whether you like it better or not, you just have to try both options. I know from prior experience before KH that I like not knowing. :)

Only reason I go on the KH Wiki or IMDB for that matter, I love trivia, IDK why lol xP

Don't get your hopes up in case the "bundle" just includes a plain 3DS like the BbS bundle does. I know it is very likely considering it is the 10th anniversary and the 3DS is fairly new, so many people don't have one who might buy a KH limited edition one, but you never know what will happen.

One of my favorite pieces of trivia is the multiple meanings behind Xion's name... it's just perfect!

If there is going to be a bundle for NA, it should be announced pretty soon. It's not like a month before the game releases they're going to be like "Oh by the way, we're releasing a special edition 3DS... place your preorders..."

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Yay, this means I have enough time to buy a 3DS.
la.gif

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
KH Wiki is not a reliable source of information.
Meh, the wiki hasn't let me down yet but I do know that the information is updated by complete randoms so when I look at information there I do keep that in mind. Also they do have references at the bottom of their page so i take a look at that as well. The KH wiki is the second source of information I go to. You can guess the first source is..... ;)

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Meh, the wiki hasn't let me down yet but I do know that the information is updated by complete randoms so when I look at information there I do keep that in mind. Also they do have references at the bottom of their page so i take a look at that as well. The KH wiki is the second source of information I go to. You can guess the first source of KH information is..... ;)

Haha, I use KH Wiki for all of my game info, but I never use it for news. Probably because I'm here and all...but yeah xD I get you.

snow_flake40

Awards
Probably irrelevant, but the Irish GameStop site has listed the release date as August 3rd. So maybe Europe will be getting it that day? *shrugs*

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
yeah but its interesting XD

someone needs to make a timer to count this down..
yeah if you go to the main page of the site, underneath where it says KHI theres a countdown going.

I got my phone counting down too :) can't wait!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
One of my favorite pieces of trivia is the multiple meanings behind Xion's name... it's just perfect!

If there is going to be a bundle for NA, it should be announced pretty soon. It's not like a month before the game releases they're going to be like "Oh by the way, we're releasing a special edition 3DS... place your preorders..."

I found out about the Kurt Zisa trivia there a while back and I was absolutely mind blown, and partially pissed because I wish I could have entered that contest lol xP

On the bundle, I agree. If they are going to announced a bundle, it should be relatively soon. If they are going to announced any 10th anniversary plans soon, it will likewise be announced or hinted at within the upcoming month. In an interview a while back, Nomura said there were no plans for any special things for any other countries yet, but that was probably before a release date was set. I do believe they will do something for the 10th anniversary, I just do not know what it is, and I'm really hoping it is something that at least rivals what Japan got (and they didn't stuff that was "that" great besides the limited edition 3DS, which would have come out regardless of the 10th anniversary).

I guess? I don't use it for trivia xD Just the cold hard facts from the games xD

I pretty much only use it for trivia, rarely for story points, and if I do get story points from it, they are extremely specific story points.

KevVentus

I feel like any tenth anniversary celebrations can be announced at any time. Maybe closer to September when KH was released in NA? Who knows.

I also like the wiki for looking at keyblades. Some of the design aspects pointed out I would have never noticed on my own

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I feel like any tenth anniversary celebrations can be announced at any time. Maybe closer to September when KH was released in NA? Who knows.

Why would they announce it two months after/for after the release of 3D? If anything I think that would be a very bad choice on their part. A good announcement would come sometimes from now 'till the end of May.

I hope we get the site-thing the Japanese got where you can answer questions and get prizes if you make it to the end.

KevVentus

Well I'm saying that an anniversary item doesn't need to be announced before DDD, since it's more about the series itself instead of the specific game, unlike a potential 3DS bundle. An anniversary announcement would be good around the same time the game's released so as to boost hype for both.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Well I'm saying that an anniversary item doesn't need to be announced before DDD, since it's more about the series itself instead of the specific game, unlike a potential 3DS bundle. An anniversary announcement would be good around the same time the game's released so as to boost hype for both.

Iunno, I think a Anniversary gift would be better to announce around the next month/May-ish so it could come out with DDD. I mean, the things Japan got were all included in a DDD combo pack, right? Or at least stemmed from it. The site you could answer for gifts, the 3DS, the Days + Re:coded + DDD, etc.

I just don't see why they would do anything for the anniversary like that when DDD is around that time and releasing it with DDD (and with a good notice before) would be smarter. Though of course, I do not doubt that they could do it after DDD, I'm just syaing I don't think it'd be smart on their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back