• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Iunno, I think a Anniversary gift would be better to announce around the next month/May-ish so it could come out with DDD. I mean, the things Japan got were all included in a DDD combo pack, right? Or at least stemmed from it. The site you could answer for gifts, the 3DS, the Days + Re:coded + DDD, etc.

I agree, all of the 10th anniversary things they had in Japan revolved around DDD and/or included DDD to an extent in it since DDD is part of the 10th anniversary celebration (hence the 10th anniversary logo on the package). Thus, any of the 10th anniversary things are probably going to include a copy of DDD like collector's editions, so that people will buy them when DDD comes out. So I actually see any 10th anniversary announcement after its release as highly unlikely. xP

KevVentus

Eh, the sooner they announce the better I suppose : )

Assuming there's anything TO announce : O

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am happy about the release date. The countdown on the main page is cool. It is nice to be able to see the exact number of days, hours, minutes, and seconds until the release. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back