• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KHInsider Dream Diary - Post your dream!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murasame

KHINSIDER's DREAM DIARY

This topic is for recording your dreams on a daily basis. Let's all achieve Lucid Dreaming together! Or, if you just have a random or funny dream that you'd like to share, post it here! KHInsider's Dream Diary is a record of your dreams so that you can go back, read over them, and remember them. Have fun!

If you were wondering what Lucid Dreaming is, check out this topic. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=72924

Last edited by a moderator:

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Re: Official KHInsider Dream Diary

i already do lucid dream, though it took alot of practice (unfortunately i've fallen back into the state where i have trouble remembering dreams, so trying to improve that lately)

i take it your still learning? it takes a bit to fully control it, but then its easy keep it up

Sora_is_mine*2

Omigosh okay!

Laugh if you want I suppose...Don't hold it against me though.

Alright I haven't been dreaming lately, but here's an intense dream I had about a month ago...
We've had various encounters in other dreams, but here are the newest ones

*Me and Cloud walking down the street*
Cloud: *Cell phone rings* This is Cloud.
Me: OMG I WANT YOUR PHONE!
Cloud: -.- Stick to your mission.
Me: Alright.
Cloud: Alright, thanks Reeve.
Me: WHO'S REEVE?
Cloud: *slaps*
Me: Sorry sir.
*Later, on Fenrir*
Me: Where are we going, Cloud?
Cloud: Tifa called me and said she had a lead on that Kadaj and the others were causing trouble about ten miles from Midgar.
Me: Then, why are we heading the opposite way?
Cloud: Tifa and me are going to discuss a few things.
Me: Me too, right?
Cloud: *nods*
Me: How fast can this thing go?
*Cloud Zooms past 100mph*
Me: Woah! *nearly falls off. We both laugh*
*Later at a Chinese restaraunt*
Cloud: *orders*
Me: H-Hey! Cloud!
Cloud: Hm?
Me: Look over there, Reno and Rude!
Cloud: *sighs in disbelief*
Me: I'm gonna go over and say hello.
*Reno and Rude are eating*
Me: Psh, long time no see.
Reno: Well if it isn't the brat from AVALANCHE
Rude: Where's Cloud at?
Me: He's over there ordering.
*Reno and Rude both laugh*
Me: What are you two doing here? Aren't you suppose to be on duty?
Reno: Psh. Look Cloud's over there. Go join him. *points to Cloud who is now sitting over opposite of where we are* Well then, good day. *walks over to cloud*
Cloud: What'd they want?
Me: Who knows.
*Tifa appears with Yuffie*
Me: Hey Tif, Yuffie.
*Both say hi and sit down, the discussion begins. Cloud and Tifa both seem closer...*
Me: I have to go to the bathroom. Excuse me. *walks away from meeting over to Reno and Rude* I have to be gone a while, so keep a look on Cloud and make sure nothing happens when I'm gone.
Reno: You got it. *cocky*
*LATER...*
Reno and Rude: *cracking up really hard*
Me: What, what happened?!
Reno: Cloud asked for the bill and the oriental lady started insulting him saying how much he didn't eat and gave him like 5 dinners to go.
Me: Cloud's embarassed...huh?
Rude: Exactly. *Lols*
Me: *face all screwed up. Walks over to where Cloud and the others once were. No one remains now*
Me: I'll wait.
*Reno and Rude leave, Cloud comes back*
Me: Where's the others?
Cloud: Sephiroth's approaching Midgar, we've got to hurry over there and stop him. Tifa and Yuffie are recruiting AVALANCHE and...*phone rings*
Cloud: *answers quickly and starts running out the restaurant*
Me: CLOUD?!
Cloud: Come on, we've got to move!
Me: I haven't eaten yet...! *stuffs food in mouth and runs chasing after him. Cloud's already zooming away. I jump on the back just in the nick of time*
*LATER NEAR MIDGAR*
Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo: *appear out of nowhere, and the sword fight on FENRIR begins. After 10 minutes, they're all down. Near the shadows, we arrive with AVALANCHE near. Sephiroth is already battling them. Tifa and Barret are down as well as Cait Sith*
Me and Cloud: *Begin fighting with Red XIII and Yuffie, managing to bring seph down a bit. Red and Yuffie go down, later with Vincent. Cid, Cloud, and me are the last remaining ones. Cid goes down. Seph is almost defeated. Cloud begins glowing and throws his sword in the air which splits apart. He throws me in the air and I throw the blades back at him, in turn he delivers Seph final blows. Me and Cloud win!*
Sephiroth: I will be back.
Me: He will be...
Cloud: I know, but we will be prepared...
*LATER...EVERYONE IS HEALED*
Me: We had a great mission, huh?
Cloud: *smiles slightly and nods* I got another call, this time over by Nimbelheim. *jumps on Fenrir and looks back*
Me: I'm up for it...and! *notices glowing around Cloud and self* ???
Cloud: ???
Me: Oh no...Cloud, guys...I've I've got to go. *sigh* Hate when this happens, but I promise I'll come back.
Everyone but Cloud: We know you will> Take care
Me: Cloud, unfortunately...
Cloud: I know. *grabs my hands, we both start glowing the most now* I'll be back too, and I'll be waiting.
Me: I know you will. *whitness begins to appear and everyone who is waving slowly disappears except Cloud. He stands now smiling.*
Cloud: Don't worry, I'm always with you. I'll wait.
Me: I know, me too.
Cloud: *almost completely faded*
Me: Goodbye. *closes eyes*
Cloud: Goodbye. *disappears*
Me: *floats a bit and opens eyes. Now in bedroom woken up* What a dream...*smiles* DAMMIT! WHY THE $%$@ DID I HAVE TO WAKE UP?! I HAD SUCH A ^$$t# DREAM! Well, there's always tonight!

XD

And that's exactly how it was, no add ons!

Thanks for reading, good huh?!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Gah! I wanted to start this thread =P
Just remember that this was my Idea ^_^!

I had a dream last night.
Very random, not worth stating.
But I do know that I am fully able to record 2 dreams every morning, and that's pretty kickass =D

Nice Cloud dream, by the way!

Let's get LUCID!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Omigosh okay!

Laugh if you want I suppose...Don't hold it against me though.

Alright I haven't been dreaming lately, but here's an intense dream I had about a month ago...
We've had various encounters in other dreams, but here are the newest ones

*Me and Cloud walking down the street*
Cloud: *Cell phone rings* This is Cloud.
Me: OMG I WANT YOUR PHONE!
Cloud: -.- Stick to your mission.
Me: Alright.
Cloud: Alright, thanks Reeve.
Me: WHO'S REEVE?
Cloud: *slaps*
Me: Sorry sir.
*Later, on Fenrir*
Me: Where are we going, Cloud?
Cloud: Tifa called me and said she had a lead on that Kadaj and the others were causing trouble about ten miles from Midgar.
Me: Then, why are we heading the opposite way?
Cloud: Tifa and me are going to discuss a few things.
Me: Me too, right?
Cloud: *nods*
Me: How fast can this thing go?
*Cloud Zooms past 100mph*
Me: Woah! *nearly falls off. We both laugh*
*Later at a Chinese restaraunt*
Cloud: *orders*
Me: H-Hey! Cloud!
Cloud: Hm?
Me: Look over there, Reno and Rude!
Cloud: *sighs in disbelief*
Me: I'm gonna go over and say hello.
*Reno and Rude are eating*
Me: Psh, long time no see.
Reno: Well if it isn't the brat from AVALANCHE
Rude: Where's Cloud at?
Me: He's over there ordering.
*Reno and Rude both laugh*
Me: What are you two doing here? Aren't you suppose to be on duty?
Reno: Psh. Look Cloud's over there. Go join him. *points to Cloud who is now sitting over opposite of where we are* Well then, good day. *walks over to cloud*
Cloud: What'd they want?
Me: Who knows.
*Tifa appears with Yuffie*
Me: Hey Tif, Yuffie.
*Both say hi and sit down, the discussion begins. Cloud and Tifa both seem closer...*
Me: I have to go to the bathroom. Excuse me. *walks away from meeting over to Reno and Rude* I have to be gone a while, so keep a look on Cloud and make sure nothing happens when I'm gone.
Reno: You got it. *cocky*
*LATER...*
Reno and Rude: *cracking up really hard*
Me: What, what happened?!
Reno: Cloud asked for the bill and the oriental lady started insulting him saying how much he didn't eat and gave him like 5 dinners to go.
Me: Cloud's embarassed...huh?
Rude: Exactly. *Lols*
Me: *face all screwed up. Walks over to where Cloud and the others once were. No one remains now*
Me: I'll wait.
*Reno and Rude leave, Cloud comes back*
Me: Where's the others?
Cloud: Sephiroth's approaching Midgar, we've got to hurry over there and stop him. Tifa and Yuffie are recruiting AVALANCHE and...*phone rings*
Cloud: *answers quickly and starts running out the restaurant*
Me: CLOUD?!
Cloud: Come on, we've got to move!
Me: I haven't eaten yet...! *stuffs food in mouth and runs chasing after him. Cloud's already zooming away. I jump on the back just in the nick of time*
*LATER NEAR MIDGAR*
Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo: *appear out of nowhere, and the sword fight on FENRIR begins. After 10 minutes, they're all down. Near the shadows, we arrive with AVALANCHE near. Sephiroth is already battling them. Tifa and Barret are down as well as Cait Sith*
Me and Cloud: *Begin fighting with Red XIII and Yuffie, managing to bring seph down a bit. Red and Yuffie go down, later with Vincent. Cid, Cloud, and me are the last remaining ones. Cid goes down. Seph is almost defeated. Cloud begins glowing and throws his sword in the air which splits apart. He throws me in the air and I throw the blades back at him, in turn he delivers Seph final blows. Me and Cloud win!*
Sephiroth: I will be back.
Me: He will be...
Cloud: I know, but we will be prepared...
*LATER...EVERYONE IS HEALED*
Me: We had a great mission, huh?
Cloud: *smiles slightly and nods* I got another call, this time over by Nimbelheim. *jumps on Fenrir and looks back*
Me: I'm up for it...and! *notices glowing around Cloud and self* ???
Cloud: ???
Me: Oh no...Cloud, guys...I've I've got to go. *sigh* Hate when this happens, but I promise I'll come back.
Everyone but Cloud: We know you will> Take care
Me: Cloud, unfortunately...
Cloud: I know. *grabs my hands, we both start glowing the most now* I'll be back too, and I'll be waiting.
Me: I know you will. *whitness begins to appear and everyone who is waving slowly disappears except Cloud. He stands now smiling.*
Cloud: Don't worry, I'm always with you. I'll wait.
Me: I know, me too.
Cloud: *almost completely faded*
Me: Goodbye. *closes eyes*
Cloud: Goodbye. *disappears*
Me: *floats a bit and opens eyes. Now in bedroom woken up* What a dream...*smiles* DAMMIT! WHY THE $%$@ DID I HAVE TO WAKE UP?! I HAD SUCH A ^$$t# DREAM! Well, there's always tonight!

XD

And that's exactly how it was, no add ons!

Thanks for reading, good huh?!

OMG, is that seriously a real dream? Becuz if it is, that's one heck of an awesome dream. "Adventures in the Land of Final Fantasy" you should call it! Lolz, that's hilarious.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
^Then you should get started =P
Even if you can barely remember your dream on your first morning,
each morning you'll get better and better.

I had a dream journal for 6 months, so I've always had good dream recall =P.

But all it takes of determination and practice. Same as learning an insturment.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Well, in the last dream I had, I was in my own house, alone. I was standing in my kitchen, making a drink, when I suddenly got the urge to look out of the window. (I conciously think in my dreams, so I decided I should.)

When I looked out, there was this guy, just standing there. I distinctly remember he had glasses and a moustache. And he was just standing there, staring at me. Feeling a little creeped out, I turned around and tried to ignore him. And after a while, I forgot about him.

But then I looked out again, and it was dark. He was just wandering around in my garden. Then he noticed I was looking, and ran towards the window again. I remember feeling really scared, then I woke up.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
I always remember my dreams when I wake up for some reason, so here is a really interesting one I had when I was a child:

First of all, who remembers Primal Rage? You know that video game for sega where you play as monsters and fight each other - anywho I had a dream that some of the monsters had been captured and I had to free them somehow for some reason.

Anywho...

I traveled with Talon to all sorts of wierd places like underwater and stuff, but the place I remember most was like the last stage - a very creepy place, it was like a night-light neon club with neon skeletons and whatnot (just think of the freaky version of Batman by that dude who did the nightmare before christmas).

Anywho...

Something happened to Talon and we got separated, I bumped into Diablo for some reason, then I found the last item that would help me "unlock" the captured creatures and then I magically teleported to where they were, frozone in crystal - and I freed them. The End.:blushing:

Murasame

Well, last night I dreamed that I was watching myself preforming a live concert up on stage playing the bass, but when I opened up my mouth to sing nothing would come out, it weirded me out a little. and when I went up to people afterwards to try to tell them what happened no one could hear me. I don't know why but it made me kind of sad.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
a couple nights ago, i dreamt that i got invited to a party, and the letter said that there would be some special guests, and that i wouldn't regret it. And i kept telling my friend that it would be stupider than the time my little sister dragged me along to a Kidzbop concert (that happened in another dream, don't ask...), but she insisted that i go anyway. Well, we arrived at the party, and i saw that Sora, Riku, Kairi, "Ansem", and all of Organization XIII was there!!!!! Which meant Marly was there............*sigh* and i got to dance with hiiim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could go back to that dream........

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Last night I finally had a Lucid dream ^_^
I shot fireballs at this guy. Huzzah! Check out the Lucid Dreaming thread for more.

What's odd, is that this night I had many dreams, and a false awakening.

I dreamt I was in a disguesting bathroom, that had crap all over the floor, and it was just...gross.
The Bathroom was titled "Myspace"
I saw this ladder, which I climbed and transported me into my next dream-
I was in this loft in a log cabin with 2 beds. Very nice, very plain.
A kid and his family enter the cabin, and kinda look at me funny. I think they lived there...so I left.
If any of you know "Sonic the Hedgehog"...then you'll get this next part.
I was Cream (very, very strange), and I was learning how to fly. I'm in this strange Zone, and everything is a combination of "Heroes" and "Riders".
I learn that, to fly, you must press the up button rapidly while in the air.
Karl and John, my bros, are in my 'team', and I show off by flying through an Air Booster and when they tried, they fell off the cliff and landed in the water.

Suddenly, I'm in my church, and instead of a Fellowship hall, there's a Manufacturing Plant, and some kid is the conductor of a very small train, which is circling the Plant.
My friend Vlad is chasing them...holding red pom-poms in his hand.. He jumps on, then takes a purse, and leaves >_>

I also had a false awakening- I dreamt that I woke up =P. It's very weird how that happens some times...

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
You know... I think some people are making them up.... *cough* Engulfed, *mega-cough* Sora_is_mine*2.

I had a dream the other day that a fat, red haired old lady was taking kids from my school to her fortress in Russia to work. She had clones.... I made it out of the school but for some reason I had to go and check if anyone was left behind and I was caught. I had to work for the old lady thing for 3 years and for some reason my grandfather was there and I kept giving him hockey sticks for his birthday. In the end some other workstation managed to hack into the computers or something and break us out.

I have weird dreams.

Last edited:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Sorry, but it isn't a lie.
<shrug> It's hard for someone to disprove whethere someone is lying about a dream or not.
If someone loves Cloud, they'll dream of Cloud =P
And if someone plays Sonic games religiously, they'll dream of Sonic games ^_^

If your dream recall is high, then you'll have much more to say from your dreams <shrug>

Loved the fat red haired lady dream =P
don't ya love those abstract plots?

Sorarules13

What! Who told you! It's a LIE ! A Lie I tell you!
Ok, well I had this dream about 2 or 3 years ago. Just like Engulfed, I had a Sonic the Hedgehog dream.

In my dream, I was with Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Amy. We were in this wierd jungle area. We were there because we were trying to find one of the chaos emeralds. Everything was going well until we got to a cave. A HUGE sleeping bear was in there, and on the other side of the bear was the chaos emerald. Sonic and Knuckles ran over the bear to the other side so fast, the bear didn't feel it. Tails flew Amy over. Then it was my turn. When I steped on the bear, it woke up and KILLED ME!!! I woke up and started freakin out. I didn't play Sonc Heroes for a week.

Sorarules13

What! Who told you! It's a LIE ! A Lie I tell you!
^^^
The emerald was like green, big, and shiny. xD

I also had a KH dream once. It was very wierd though. I had it almost a year before KH actually came out. When the first Mulan pics came out.

I was at the Land of the Dragons world. I was at the area where Suan Yu(sp?) unleashed all those heartless on you. Well, Suan Yu, Ansem, and I think Saix was there and they started having an argument. Then all of a sudden, I was in the room where you fight Axel the second time ( when you play as Roxas). I turned into Sora. Axel came in the room and he had huge bug eyes. It was funny. then I woke up

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Okay, before I begin, I just want to let you know that I have THE wierdest dreams.

Once, I had a dream where I was in some sort of triathalon (sp?) and I was in this wierd race thing and I wasn't running out of breath and my team got in 1st place for that section. Then, I forget the rest.

Another dream was where it was Halloween and I was at this golf club bar and grill in the middle of the night helping my friends set up the Halloween festival for school. I just helped put in the fog machine inside the abandoned and haunted church across the street as we (me and my friends) were walking back, when all of the sudden one of my friends points out behind us "AHHH! It's the spirit-" (I don't really remember what he said) and I say "Right, very funny." Then we all start running for some unknown bizzare reason and this extremely scary voice says "IT'S A FAULT!" over and over. At that same time, there were people at the bar and grill and they weren't moving. Then I realized that time itself had stopped. We run to the entrance and then I wake up.

Another dream I had was quite a religious based one. What happened was I was an angel that was fighting in a war between Heaven and Hell. I became a P.O.W. (Prisoner of War) along with some other angels. One angel was the archangel Gabriel himself. He had an idea to break us out; he grabbed a huge plank of wood and when one angel jumped on it we catapulted (sp?) into the sky. So, one at a time we all jumped on it and we flew towards this huge ring of light and then I woke up.

Yeaaaah. I have the wierdest dreams ever....:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back