• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Mega Man Battle Network Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If y'all like Megaman Battle Network, check out "One Step from Eden". I haven't played it myself, but it seems to be close to Megaman Battle Network's Gameplay and it got good reviews.
I've been meaning to get into it myself, much like Bug Fables being a worthy successor to the first two Paper Mario games.

finally picked up my copy of Megaman Battle Network 5 and plan to play it soon.
MMBN5 was a step into the right direction after how... eh, MMBN4 was.

I couldn't really get into the classic Megaman games because I lack skill and patience,
I only like Megaman 11 out of the Classic Megaman games, lol.

Wish they'd reboot that show. It was gorgeously funny and somehow self-aware.
A lot of shows from that era were self aware like Avatar. Also, they could release the show on Netflix like they did with Sonic X.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
One Step From Eden is great and captures BN's combat, though might be more fast paced. It's a rouge like though so don't expect any story since it's just fights and bosses. You have different play-styles between characters and it's a lot of fun overall.

There's also another game coming out in the future called Hero dot EXE, which seems to be playing on more of the nostalgia of BN. I'm cautiously optimistic on it though since there isn't a whole lot of info yet.

Back