• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Mirage Arena Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonXsilva

K can someone help me,
im Ven and cant beat the Iron Imprissoner III. I have nooo idea what to do. I aint callin quits...but Iv wasted ALOT of time on this guy.
cant imagine what Iron Imprissoner IV will be like. ugggh.

Shotlock works pretty well and it helps to have "Once more and second chance"

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Shotlock works pretty well and it helps to have "Once more and second chance"

If you can't beat him that way...level up some more, or you can find a friend. I went on ad-hoc party and found some people with the same problem and we took him down together, so trust me, you aren't the only person finding him difficult.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
For Ventus and Aqua, I have them in a slightly light Blue color. And of course, the username is TheRPGPlayer like my username in my youtube channel and all the other forums and websites I go on.

RonXsilva

The command Deck iv been using for Terra is as follows

Curaga
Meteor
Magnet Spiral
Ars Solum
Quake

and with this set every round in mirage arena feel so easy

Also is it just me but in the command boards with LOD does ven have the luckest Fuking roles or what he wins almost every game with awsome roles that land him always in the perfect spot...and me who keeps rolling on 1s -_-

Rexy

Bronze Member
i hope mirage arena gets its world on KH3 'cause i cannont play BBS on multiplayer, even if i have Ad-Hoc party :S

Xardocs

Awesome I found it out, I totally forgot there was a command board in the menu... But thank you.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
My Terra is a really dark blue and my ven is gold. Username is Proto, short for ProtoFusion

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i thought it was to easy the kh2 hades cup was more difficult

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
What items are Mirage-arena exclusives and I mean things that you can't get outside of it, not the multiplayer joints struggle stuff, but like commands.

billetwound

Alrighty, this may seem really like a really stupid question but i'm new to using a PSP, how do you play online with other people?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I only play Mirage Arena when I'm bored -_-"
It's still fun though

Anyway, um I think I made Terra a little too red, and Ven looks cool in my opinion and stuff, and I haven't made one with Aqua yet, seeing as I did not start a file with her yet.

RoxSoxKH

you need a ps3 to do that ypu need to download a program called adhoc party from the psn store

Um, no.

This person needs to turn his WLAN switch on, go to a WiFi hot spot. And find someone to play with him...
God, I hate it when people give false advice.-.-

So far my only gripe with the arena is the sad fact you can't pause your game while in single player.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
Um, no.

This person needs to turn his WLAN switch on, go to a WiFi hot spot. And find someone to play with him...
God, I hate it when people give false advice.-.-

So far my only gripe with the arena is the sad fact you can't pause your game while in single player.

LMFAO your one to talk http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/153611-kh-bbs-ad-hoc-party-discussion-psn-ids.html...
God, I love it when people think they are always right just to be proven wrong later on.XD
and you can put your psp to sleep that will pause it in singleplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back