• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Resident Evil Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
I would have to say that my favorite one in the series was RE 4 just because it was something totally new from the rest in the series and you didn't have to worry about the horrible camera angles from past games.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Of course its going to be RE 4 cause of how awesome it looked and played. I dont really have a favorite boss but the first RE still gets me when you walk down the hall and thats zombie dogs jump through the windows. awesome jump type game.

Haku

<3
Of course its going to be RE 4 cause of how awesome it looked and played. I dont really have a favorite boss but the first RE still gets me when you walk down the hall and thats zombie dogs jump through the windows. awesome jump type game.

The main part in the GC version of the first Resident Evil that really creeped me out was at the beginning when you walk into the room where the zombie is eating on Kenneth I thought was really frightening.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
I said this before and I'll saying it again, RE2>RE4, RE2 had a waaay better storyline(actually the best in the series), the game tried to scare you(and did a good job of it) unlike RE4 which felt like an 1st person shooter game/adventure game. The gameplay before RE4 is what i prefer better because it fitted better with the horror atmosphere in the environment. IMO.

Haku

<3
I said this before and I'll saying it again, RE2>RE4, RE2 had a waaay better storyline(actually the best in the series), the game tried to scare you(and did a good job of it) unlike RE4 which felt like an 1st person shooter game/adventure game. The gameplay before RE4 is what i prefer better because it fitted better with the horror atmosphere in the environment. IMO.

Yeah you do have a point there. Most of the games before RE 4 were a lot scarier because they had a lot more enemies that jumped out of closets and monsters chasing after you.

ShadowNemesis

Man, I wanna to get RE2. I hear thats the best one. Anyone know how much it costs?

I finally beat RE4. Its really fun to start over and to have your weapons.

Depends what version you want n64, ps1, or gamecube
By the way THANK YOU for a RE thread. My favorite is tied between code veronica and 2,Wesker is the beastiest dude on the whole series, and Nemesis was my favorite boss just cause hes so kul and just won't die. I have every version of every RE game and I'm loven it!!!! :thumbsup:

Haku

<3
I also really liked Code Veronica too but I thought that there should have been more weapons that you could use.

Haku

<3
Yeah that's probably the only funny thing about the first game the rest was pure horror.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Resident Evil remake for Gamecube, ftw.
Crimson Head's were a pain in the ass, but still, it was fun.

RE2 was also good. I liked how you could play the game through different way after you finished it the first time around.

Haku

<3
I have heard that also but I haven't played the GC version yet.

Haku

<3
That's the main thing that I really didn't like about the series was that when you were killed either something like a zombie would just contiinue to kill you even when you are already dead or a boss would laugh at you or mock you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back