• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Keep all discussions of the secret ending here. I don't want to see any duplicate threads.

Part 1
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 1

Part 2
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 2

Videos thanks to KH13.com and HEARTSTATION.ORG.

Please, out of courtesy, if you reupload these anywhere, link back to KH13.com and HEARTSTATION.ORG (for the above subtitled version).

EDIT: A different, alternate translation by YouTuber strwbrymilk (channel link) can also be found here:

Part 1: YouTube - Birth by sleep secret ending pt1

Part 2: YouTube - Birth by Sleep secret ending pt2

Last edited by a moderator:

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Re: Official 'Secret Ending Clip' Thread

Now I pretty much have no idea of what is happening, can some one just post a summary of it?

peovici

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread

Does anyone have the secret ending translation?

SiegLord

I cant' wait for translations as well. Although I really wonder about the Ven and Terra scene. I mean, knowing both of their endings...how does that factor in at all?

T

The Spoiler

Yeah we need this translated NOW!!! ffffuuu

Takarifan101

Thew secret ending game me nostalgia.
Anywho I think nomura did a good job with this one. LOL
Any news on the secret boss?

AllEndsWith-

I wonder, does Braig know that that Terranort is MX? By the way he's speaking to him, it kinda sounds like he does.

KuroShiro1

Gonna post here what I posted in the old thread.

"From what I gather, the part with Aqua and everyone saying "Sora" seems to be at the end of KH II.

The lines on the screen that you can understand, lead me to this

"All the pieces lie where they fell" and " Where they wait for him" and then it cutting to Sora on the paopu tree with the bottle and letter he gets at the end of Kingdom Hearts II.

Don't think of Roxas, Xion, Axel, Namine, Terra and Ven as actually being somewhere, think of them in a meta-physical kind of state and reality, espeically with Namine drawing Sora doing, exactly what he was doing.

It looks like they're all waiting for Sora to do something. Continue to save the worlds, help them, something. But they all know he can do it.

MIND YOU THIS IS JUST SPECULATION FROM WHAT I SEE AND WHAT LITTLE JAPANESE I CAN UNDERSTAND.shamisen"

T

The Spoiler

I wonder, does Braig know that that Terranort is MX? By the way he's speaking to him, it kinda sounds like he does.
Yeah... and what was that he said about Terra?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

is true that Ven's heart goes into Sora or is it a rumor? Also it is confirmed that Ven is the only person that DIDNT meet Sora and Riku so why would his heart go to Sora

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

It won't be translated anytime soon, I assume. Lissar doesn't want to be spoiled, I don't know about Krexia though.

T

The Spoiler

Also, if Xehanort is found right after BbS, why is his hair so different and why are his eyes brown? Is it because of that explosion?

KuroShiro1

Totally. No seriously. From the little Japanese I understand, when he pulls Terranort close and looks him over, he says "Could you be....Terra?" / "Could it be...Terra?" Something along those lines, but then he just doesn't care, roughly saying when he lets him go, "Ah well, whatever."

Mitchman

Anyone on the boat that after coded we're going to get a sequel which is a prequel to KH3? Meaning it has to do with the 3 games making it the mystery tie-in but also a prequel to KH3 like CoM was to 2.

babycakes239

Where is the link to the 21 minute video? I've see the two videos without the stuff after the "Reconnct". Then I saw a 10 minute video that had stuff after the "Reconnect", but only up to them finding Terranort in RG. Is there stuff after this?

Amulet

I'm thinking the secret ending is Coded's tie-in with Birth by Sleep.
I'm thinking something along the lines of the letter that Mickey sent said something kinda like... "We must free them from their torment."

SO! What should we name the new secret ending? "Reconnect"?

Auxia

Braig refers to Terranort as Terra, so I guess he really did know - but how?

StormHurricane

Where is the link to the 21 minute video? I've see the two videos without the stuff after the "Reconnct". Then I saw a 10 minute video that had stuff after the "Reconnect", but only up to them finding Terranort in RG. Is there stuff after this?

The 21 minute video has only a conclusion of all 3 scenarios.
and then the credits, and a cliff hanger... i think (the first two i know, but when the video neared the end of the credits, my pc crashed -.-*)
here the link
PSP《王国之心:梦中降生》真·结局01 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看 - PSP 梦中降生 王国之心 游戏

seifbugazia

can somebody please tell me who it is in the organisation coat sitting on the rock next to aqua in the realm of darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back