• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I was hoping for some epicness in a can that exploded.
But hey at leats i can spoil it for my friends at school which i kinda already did LOL

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh?
KH AND FF are oth targeted toward the shounen level of age groups.
Idk where you get your info from that FF is for older people.
If that were the case they wouldnt be in KH and they wouldnt have there same plotlines in KH.
Funny thing is Zack and Sora are about the same age so is cloud in CC.
Logic?

But there is a major fanbase of FF fans that are in their 30s/40s because they played the very first FF game when it first came out. And the fanbase keeps getting older in age.

KH was designed to be aimed at children when it was first created and considering the Disney factor, it is rare you see or hear of 35+ year olds playing KH. FF was aimed at teens/early adults and I don't see many kids running out to stores to play a FF game.

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
What Theory?
the only theories that ever where
was: "OMG TERRA IS XEHANORT FOOLS!"(in some sense they were right but that was all those idiot fangirls talked about)

rather than seeing the big picture of Master Xehanort being himself(Xehanort)
ive not seen not one theory putting him as that from my perspective

The first theory was...

Xehanort = Evil!Terra

Second one was...

Xehanort = Terra + Master Xehanort
The clothes were a dead give away

A

Azrael

For the life of me, I can't figure out why people are upset about it being obvious. It was never meant not to be obvious. The ending makes sense (for the most part), which is what I care about. Why would you want some grand nonsensical surprise, anyway? It just wouldn't fit with the established plot of the series.

True.

Though I was disappointed in some of the worlds (I honestly wanted Notre Dame) but it doesn't matter since I'm going to love playing it. The story ending is obvious but it's a prequel. It's supposed to be obvious.

Captain Garlock

But there is a major fanbase of FF fans that are in their 30s/40s because they played the very first FF game when it first came out. And the fanbase keeps getting older in age.

Again your logic is messed up.
It was aimed at teens.
That means the teens of there generation still play it hence why the fanbase is so old.
>_>

KH was designed to be aimed at children when it was first created and considering the Disney factor, it is rare you see or hear of 35+ year olds playing KH. FF was aimed at teens/early adults and I don't see many kids running out to stores to play a FF game.

Of course you owuldnt see many old guys playing (though i have) the game hasnt had a span long enough for it to happen.
KH hasnt even had a first generation of players yet unlike FF.
It was aimed at teens both were ones just had time to build up timeless players.

A

Azrael

Look what do all you nay-sayers expect? People have theorized the games for fun for years before release. Someone was bound to be right and the Terra + MX theorists turned out to be right. Grace was right on Vanitas.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Eh?
KH AND FF are oth targeted toward the shounen level of age groups.
Idk where you get your info from that FF is for older people.
If that were the case they wouldnt be in KH and they wouldnt have there same plotlines in KH.
Funny thing is Zack and Sora are about the same age so is cloud in CC.
Logic?

I think he meant the fact that its been out forever....so it's expecte that older people will play a game that they are familiar with......and yeah they did put FF characters in KH with no connection at all to their FF counterpart's they are just there as a fan service.....i don't think kingdom hearts was targeted at a specific age group period...regardless of Disney characters or not......not many kids know who tidus is or cloud.....it's kind of like.....hey i like this guy i want to play the game he's in....it's like an introduction to final fantasy without the FF relatedness.....in a sense......actually the game may have started out as a kids game....but as the kids grew...so did the games.......they knew the same people playing as a twelve year old (ME) when KH1 came out would be playing now so they needed to do something to keep us intersted......besides zack is 18 in crisis core.....and don't they say like dammit in crisis core and have blood....i can't remember.......and the enemies are totally different....while kingdom hearts has cuddly heartless.....crisis core had ferocious beasts that actually looked like they could kill u........i do think that FF is for older people as well cause not many young people have the patience to level grind and such......

Captain Garlock

Kh didnt have monsters that looked as if they could kill you?!
CC was meant for teens and i think KH is too.
Now thats a matter of opinion everyone is different.
I do agree many old people play FF. Again its been out for a while.
Juts because old people play it its meant for grown ups?
Yugioh? Pokemon?
Are those for old people?

The fact is you cant say whats kiddie or not without data to back it up.
Poeple play what people like if thats the case WII=KIDS.

A

Azrael

I think he meant the fact that its been out forever....so it's expecte that older people will play a game that they are familiar with......and yeah they did put FF characters in KH with no connection at all to their FF counterpart's they are just there as a fan service.....i don't think kingdom hearts was targeted at a specific age group period...regardless of Disney characters or not......not many kids know who tidus is or cloud.....it's kind of like.....hey i like this guy i want to play the game he's in....it's like an introduction to final fantasy without the FF relatedness.....in a sense......actually the game may have started out as a kids game....but as the kids grew...so did the games.......they knew the same people playing as a twelve year old (ME) when KH1 came out would be playing now so they needed to do something to keep us intersted......besides zack is 18 in crisis core.....and don't they say like dammit in crisis core and have blood....i can't remember.......and the enemies are totally different....while kingdom hearts has cuddly heartless.....crisis core had ferocious beasts that actually looked like they could kill u........i do think that FF is for older people as well cause not many young people have the patience to level grind and such......

Final Fantasy was used to bring the FF die-hards into Kingdom Hearts and it worked to a certain extent. Now the Kingdom Hearts series at most has bigger fan-bases than a lot of individual Final Fantasy games because of the Disney factor.

And it's for a young demographic. Little kids to adults can enjoy it for different reasons.

Blaze of Glory

FF series is directed towards teens dudes

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Kh didnt have monsters that looked as if they could kill you?!
CC was meant for teens and i think KH is too.
Now thats a matter of opinion everyone is different.
I do agree many old people play FF. Again its been out for a while.
Juts because old people play it its meant for grown ups?
Yugioh? Pokemon?
Are those for old people?

The fact is you cant say whats kiddie or not without data to back it up.
Poeple play what people like if thats the case WII=KIDS.

DAMMIT!!!!! The wii is for kids JK....i just sadly gave mine up

Kingdom hearts is meant for everyone.....it has no age limit.....which is why i like it....and yeah everyone has there own opinion....totally right.....i don't that many young kids that actually have played an older final fantasy....except for like 3 4 and 12 for the DS......I love both of them...so it doesn't matter to me......i know a bunch of people my age that still love playing pokemon and yugioh and going to the tournaments.....and getting their ass kicked by 10 year olds......it is all a matter of opinion........like u said

IcedCandy

I haven't read through all the comments, but this is my theory on the secret ending and the possible next game.

From the translated videos for the secret ending, during AtW and Aqua's conversation, AtW mentions "those crippled beings" and something about there still being hope for them. And before and after this scene, the words on the screen say "The pieces lie where they fell"..."where they wait for him..." so I'm thinking the next game will be trying to find peace for everyone. Maybe everyone lies "asleep" within Sora's memories, waiting for him to somehow "reawaken" them. For example, Xion is Sora's memories; Roxas is his Nobody; Axel "died" fighting with him, etc. etc.

Ahh, I don't know, just my theory :) I'm really excited for Nomura and what he might do in the future.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
We should all stop arguing there are bound to be people who don't like the game heck some people didn't like ff13.

But if your logic is made up of *BBS ending should of been more EPIC!!!!! BBS IS A FAIL!!!!!!!BOYCOTT SQUARE ENIXXXXX!!!!!! DERR HURRR* then you should shut up.

Captain Garlock

I think its more of everyone is where they were last seen.
Why Terra and Ven seem to be on LOD
RAX are on twilight town clocktower
and etc

F

Fagren

Look what do all you nay-sayers expect? People have theorized the games for fun for years before release. Someone was bound to be right and the Terra + MX theorists turned out to be right. Grace was right on Vanitas.
It's retarded to give someone credit on something others knew too.

Kentsu13

theories =our (wild) imagination and sometimes its rite sometimes its wrong no need to be arguing bout it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back