• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
When did that happen do you have a picture.

riku_xehanort.jpg

VLR.XIII

Right after that picture, Master Xehanort with the "Organization" cloak is shown. Both their dialogue lines seem to match a bit.

No he ain't. KH2 Riku is.

EDIT:

Actually...

" ?This world is too small.?
The first line of the game! After the intro movie, the first scene shown is of a silver haired man, it?s long with the top parts pushed back, wearing a black sleeveless tunic. He reminds me of an adult Riku, but the camera angle only shows him from the back. He is standing on Destiny Island at sunset.After that line is spoken, the Island is shown again but at night time.* Master Xehanort in an Organization coat is shown standing near the Paopu tree, he is holding Ven under his arm in a large white sack that resembles a pea pod."

It's shown twice.

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

Well the secret boss song was a mixture of Destati and Terras theme song... who could it be?

Crazy_XIII

Seriously Riku from the future? To start off with Riku has light okay extremely light BLUE hair not silver and that is the exact same haircut of Terranort.

I know this sounds anticlimatic but considering when Terra saw Riku it went young Riku - SHG - KH 2 Riku doesn't that just imply in the future Terranort will take control of Riku...which he did in KH 1, plus I doubt they would make Riku look that older cos then Sora would have to look older and seriously a KH 21 year old Sora that just aint happening.

So to sum up,
Riku has different colour hair, has a less angled face is already 17 by KH2 meaning he isn't gonna change untill like the rest of us he hits that 30 mark. Plus Riku has an obsession with the colour yellow, if it were him the shirt would be bright yellow because he knows he's the only one who can pull off wearing yellow :p

T

The Spoiler

Well that is thee music that plays when you fight Eraqus :/...
It plays when Terra arrives to save Ven from Eraqus, and obviously its Terras theme... Yoko said Terra has a theme and it has that part from Fate of the unknown in it. And im pretty sure that song plays in other parts of the game, not only that battle.

Benihime

Terra was choosing Riku. That older man is crazy looking though.

so thats one way of becoming a keyblade wielder, i always though the keyblade chose yu, not that you had to be, like, handed anothers keyblade or sometin'

cuz' that would mean riku chose Kairi when he lended her the ghay-blade...(JK) Dogwut

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You know what I mean.
Still, not so hard to believe.

No, until confirmed otherwise, Kairi is not a wielder.

?<birthbysleep>?

No he ain't. KH2 Riku is.

EDIT:

Actually...

" ?This world is too small.?
The first line of the game! After the intro movie, the first scene shown is of a silver haired man, it?s long with the top parts pushed back, wearing a black sleeveless tunic. He reminds me of an adult Riku, but the camera angle only shows him from the back. He is standing on Destiny Island at sunset.After that line is spoken, the Island is shown again but at night time.* Master Xehanort in an Organization coat is shown standing near the Paopu tree, he is holding Ven under his arm in a large white sack that resembles a pea pod."

It's shown twice.

i say that is going to be How Terranort will look in the next game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back